Chapter 41: The End?

(the amount of support and funny comments on this book is astronomical, thank you!! i love y'all so much, ik i dont usually reply on comments but as i've said... I read everything👀 turn around now because im right behind yo--)

Tears soon roll down my cheek, I missed them so much. Izuku quickly panics seeing me cry, "Y/n why are you-" he was cut off as his eyes widen, Shouto's face looked shocked while Bakugou's looked surprised. "What? What is it?" I asked and soon I felt something touching my waist.

I looked down to see 15 hands, I shrieked, I couldn't move... The hands came up from my bed. Izuku was about to help me but as soon as he moved the hands dragged me down....

*Thud*

I let out a groan, I had a rough fall... Fuck... What the fuck was that...? I hissed in pain, I slowly got up to see where I was dragged into. My eyes widen, my lips trembled... My heart dropped as soon as I saw the a huge sign with the 'KNY: Will you capture them all?' It was the name of the game... "W-What the fuck is-" I was cut off by 15 hands touching my body, my breath hitched as I tried getting them off of me. Soon, voices soon started whispering in my ear.

"You can't escape.", "There's no running away from your future.", "Do you have any idea how they've gotten so attached?", "What a pity, you'll be stuck here, with them.". And the last words that gave me a shiver down my spine, "We won't let you go Y/n." the hands soon started tightening their grip around my body, making sure I don't move.

"You belong to us now."

-2nd Person POV-

Your eyes shot open as you started gasping for air, you quickly looked around your surroundings, Daki, Shinobu and Mitsuri were peacefully sleeping beside you. You let out a sigh of relief, 'What the hell was that nightmare...?' You thought as you slowly got up, you wanted to go to the vending machine to buy some water and maybe get a breath of fresh air as you were still shaken up from the nightmare.

You were covered in sweat too, you let out a groan. "Fuck... Should I take a quick bath?" You stared at your towel and spare clothes for some time, you then decided to go to the hot springs for a while to calm your nerves.

As you headed towards the hot springs, your thoughts were filled with questions. 'What did it mean? Does it mean I can't go back?? I can't leave?? What about my family?? My brother?? What's happening on the other world...?' you had so many questions, but no answers. You thought it was the end, that you had come back, but no. It wasn't the end.

You were soon infront of the entrance of the hot springs, you looked at the signs carefully since the female and male bath were just next to each other. You soon got inside the female's and as soon as you removed your clothing, you quickly dipped inside the water, you soon let out satisfied sigh.

"Who's there?" A male voice spoke out, you flinched and quickly looked around, "Uhh.... Are you a ghost..?" you spoke out, the male voice let out a chuckle. "So it's you Y/n." Sabito replied, "Sabito? You're here in the hot springs again?" You asked. "It's actually relaxing to have all of this by yourself." he replied. "Okay... You do have a point." You chuckled.

"Anyway... Why are you here?" he asks, "Umm..." You stared at your relflection on the water, "I can't sleep too." You added, he paused before replying. "Lets just hope the janitor won't catch us again." he commented, you laughed in response.

-Time Skip-

You hummed as you walked the halls of the hot springs, it was morning and the festival at the town was tomorrow. You soon notice Giyuu, "Giyuu!" You waved your hands to make sure he notices you, he turns to you, he tried hiding his smile. Just seeing you made his day better, he then walks up to you. "Where are you headed? I'm headed to the vending machine to buy some snacks." you told him.