chapter 8 trouble in the classroom

Izukus pov

My classmates questions where pretty easy to answer. It was mostly about my quirk and how it worked so I made up a excuse.

Me "I can tap into a special type of easy and manipulate it into any from of matter or force that I can control to a unknown degree"

Momo "excuses me asking but why is it unknown ?"

Me "well I only got my quirk a week before the entrance exam so I'm still figuring it out."

Everyone minus bakugou for obvious reasons yelled at me in shock. I do understand it that if a guy with a strong quirk said he only got it recently you would be a bit shocked.

Kirishima "wow dude you have such control over your quirk it's crazy to think that you got it like a month ago that's so manly"

Denki "I can Bearley control my quirk now and your already doing cool stuff with yours I'm jealous man"

Me "I'm nothing special I actually thought you would be a unsettled by it"

Uraraka "why would you think that Chad?"

Me " well most my life till middle school I had no friend or people who cared for me so I thought you might not like me as much"

Iida " well Chad I am happy to say that I would never leave you over something as trivial as you quirk so don't worry about that"

Me "thank you Iida but I think we should be waiting for the next group to start there test"

Iida "of course I would expect no less diligence from my friend!"

The next matches where good it give me some understanding of how my class mate's use there puirk's. Some just relied on the power of there puirk to brut force there why though, while some used the flexibility of there's to get around. My sister was one of the ones who just used force. She literally refused to move around normally and used her quirk to float around and grab stuff. Shore it looks cool but you no what's not cool having to use a cane to walk at the age of 30 because you got arthritis. But one other person stuck out to me shoka todoroki.

She was the daughter of the number 2 hero endeavor and was a very quiet person. She sits at the back of class. like me after I moved so mineta and momo could see. And has a burn scare on the right side of her face which always has a emotionless look on it. She always sits alone and had to friends yet.so I designed I would like to be her friend and join her with my other friends. So I walk over to her and started a conversation.

Me "hello todoroki you did a great job in the test. And I like your costume it's pretty cool"

Shoka "will you please leave me alone I am not here to make friends so go away"

Me "well I would like to be on friendly terms with you at least. You seem to be very lonely most of the time so if you want someone to talk to you. You can count on me"

I gave her a slight smile and walked back to where Iida and uraraka where. While shoka was behind me with a strange look on her face .after the last team had done there test all might dismissed the class and ran away?. I knew it was because of his time limit but to everyone else it was just really bizarre.

Uraraka "wow today was pretty interesting right Chad?"

Me "yeah It was fun to get to use my quirk more in actual combat and I bet you where happy about all might being the teacher right guys?"

Iida "while having the number 1 hero as a teacher is exciting. Your presumption of his teaching skills where correct."

Uraraka "yeah your right about that. He was being  really weird and nor to worry you Chad but he was looking at you really weird"