6.

Gulf's POV

Monday...

Nervous
Excited
Happy

I dont know what Im feeling now..

9am was given as reporting time. It was written that other details will be given after joining.

"Good morning Mam"  I met Ms. Maria.

"Good morning Mr. Kanawut. First of all, congratulations for being recruited."

"Thankyou so much mam"

"call me Ms. Maria. Others call me with that name"

"Okay Ms. Maria." she is really kind.

"So, let me tell you, that day you impressed with your knowledge. So we decided to give you this special position. You will be working with me. We both will be reporting to Mr. Mew Suppasit, the Ceo. "

She started giving me all the information. Im happy that they were impressed with my knowledge.

"so, thats all. You will be staying in guesthouse of our company. Everything will be under the company. Is there any other question?"

"No Mam" she explained so well.

"Good. If you have doubts you should come to me. And today end of the day, I will introduce you to our CEO. I will ask someone now to show you around. "

"Thankyou mam"

She introduced me to Mr. Ohm.

"Hello Mr. Ohm"

"Call me Ohm. You must be Gulf right?"

"Come, I will show you around"

We went to every floor. He introduced me to most of the departments.

"Oh, Mr. Kanawut" I heard someone saying my name.

Oh, this guy took my interview.

"Good morning sir"

"Let me introduce myself, Im Bam, happy to see you here"

He winked at me! Oh god!

"Thankyou sir"

We excused ourselves, then Ohm continued showing around.

Damn! The company is so big... All latest technologies are here.

"Thats training room" my thoughts were disturbed by Ohm.

Woah!! Training room!

"Wow"

"I know, thats the main training centre. Rest are bit small. For now it is closed since the recruitment process is going on but mostly after 3weeks the training will start. Trust me, the training is too strict. Mr. Boun is the incharge while even our CEO, Mr. Suppasit supervises too"

"Wow! Thats so good na" I was stucked by the beauty of the room. It had all training equipments. Even huge plane model was there for practice purpose.

 Even huge plane model was there for practice purpose