𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

JULY 11th

CONNIES APT

SOMETIME IN BETWEEN 3-4am

Brushing your teeth while Connie paced his room ranting why you shouldn't be mad and how it was a simple mistake.

"This is the longest you've ever gone without speaking to me, don't you miss me?" popping his head back in the bathroom to see if you'd had a change in face but that unamused face still looked right back at him. "Fine."  he came behind you wrapping his arms around your waist, head on ya shoulder.

this was almost smut but im too lazy, ill save the idea for later 😊💝🕵🏾‍♀️🪐

Finishing brushing trying to squeeze from his grip, I finally did, running to the kitchen for water. Connie stayed back and brushed his teeth. I put vh1 on because right now Fresh Prince re-runs played. Him in his room me on the couch, that was until he busted out of his room with a mean ass energy.

"Who the fuck is nuki y/n? Huh? Huh? We supposed to be together what the fuck is this? Hello? Answer me!" holding my phone in his hand with a message from nuki.

nuki L
im drunk
baby
y/nnnn

Connie was soo mad, which i'm not sure he had the right to be. "Nigga you went through my phone?!" snatching it from his grip to open the message. "NO ITS THE NOTIFICATION! You're not answering any of my questions! Who is this!? He yo boyfriend? You got me looking fucking dumb! DUMB! Steady wanna get mad at me! AND GOT DUDES IN YOUURRR PHONE" Connie had gotten to that part when you're mad and you start talking with your hands.

"WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT? WE NOT EVEN DATING FR! WHAT FUCKIN QUESTIONS NIGGA? HUH? I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT TALKING TO ANYONE ELSE IF IM ARGUING IN YA FACE AT 2 AM DUMB NIGGA" now I was mad cause he could've came at me differently, I didn't even do shit. I didn't deserve all of this.

"THE FUCK IS YOU TALKIN ABOUT WE IS TOGETHER FR! IM OBVIOUSLY NOT THE ONLY GUY IF HE'S DRUNK TEXTING YOU YOU'RE HIS FAVORITE! AND YOU KNOW I DON'T DESERVE THAT!" Connie huffed, a face full of anger, annoyance, I think even sadness. He really liked you so the thought of you dogging him, or not being with him kinda hurt a lot.

"You are the only guy and i'm not having this argument, you wanna let a nigga in Atlanta ruin our relationship then do that but I can't control who he texts, I can control me, and who I text and you can check my phone, which me offering that is crazy in its damn self. I haven't been responding to shit, I've been saying I had a boyfriend or a lil yea, you think you a saint Connie? You're ridiculous. Just say you're starting shit so you can be mad instead of me!" He got me 6 types of fucked up! Nails clicking to the screen cause Nuki got my ass in trouble and now Connie's throwing a fit.

"Ok then let me see" holding his hand out for the phone I gave it to him, I didn't have shit to hide but just cause this nigga paranoid I want him to feel dumb! "Ya ass aint shit, if ima get accused, I SHOULD JUST CHEAT THEN HUH!" completely ignoring my statement Connie put the phone on the counter and walked to his bedroom closing the door behind him.

"AND I HOPE YO ASS DON'T THINK IM GOING HOME! MIGHT AS WELL SUCK IT UP CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU DON'T WANT ME TO GO HOME!" walking back to the coach, annoyed as fuck. He's not supposed to get mad at me, I get mad, he begs for forgiveness, duh.