𝟑𝟒

He had hope and internally prayed that at least one thing would work out

Still nothing happened.

A loud sigh escaped Jungwon's mouth as he threw himself to the bed. His last hope was crushed while he was locked in hell. There wasn't anything to do, that scared him the most. What if he will be locked in there forever? Feeling down, he decided to secretly explore the big mansion.

„I am already in hell, let's do the best out of it" Jungwon sighed. The boy quietly sneaked out of his room as he walked in tip toes, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Surprisingly no one was there not even one single maid as he sighed in relief. However he was being watched without knowing it, which is  going lead him in big trouble.

-

„We need to save him"

„But how—"

„I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW HOW" Jay screamed from the bottom of his heart, feeling frustrated and lost at the same time. Both friends group met, trying to figure out how to save Jungwon in the safest way, but no one knew how, especially because the police can't be involved in it.

Y/N was in immense pain. She couldn't imagine how scared and hurt her boyfriend was as she prayed for the best. Everyone except for Haruto felt the same way and that made them even more passionate to save him.

The sun shined vividly. It definitely helped brightening the mood.

„We need someone that can track them down" Jake said as most of them nodded in agreement and then fell into silence. The whole group was thinking hard, but nothing came into their mind, yet they would never give up on their best friend.

„Wait, I could ask my two friends! I have heard they have some experience with tracking people" Ni-Ki's face brightened as the older ones looked at him confused. They never really saw him with other people as he was always busy annoying and prancing his older brothers.

„Ni-Ki what kind of connections do they have?" Jay who was more than curios asked as the youngest who shrugged his shoulders, pretending not to know as the older boy promised himself to keep an eye out for Ni-Ki.

                             {time skip}

The sun slowly started to settle down, However the friends still didn't give up. After thinking hard, they finally came up with an brilliant plan which wasn't involved with the police, thanks to Jake.

As it was getting darker, the three friends had to open their flashlights on from their phone. Seeing the long dark path in front of them, made them panic as they kept pushing each other.

„Do we really have to—"

„Yes" Heeseung was cut off by Riki, who pushed him forward as the oldest. He may be the oldest, but is also one of the scary cats.

A sighed escaped Heeseung's mouth as he started to walk on the path and was followed by Ni-Ki and Sunghoon. They stayed very close with each other and whenever a noise came, they automatically flinched and yelled like crazy people.

After walking, the two older boys realized that they lost the youngest.

„Where's Ni-Ki at? NI-KI!" Sunhoon yelled on top of his lungs but still no response. Both began to panic when suddenly Ni-Ki popped out of nowhere and scared them to death.

„Your faces!" He couldn't stop laughing even though he was being glared at.

„You will see later" Heeseung dragged Ni-Ki with him as they continued to walk along the dark alley.

{time skip}

The three boys finally arrived at the destination. It was a normal house for a small family. Since it was dark, it wasn't easy to see the surroundings so they had to be careful not to trip over something.

As Ni-Ki was about to knock on the door the door suddenly swung open, surprising the boys. In front of them were staying two younger boys who looked like Ni-Ki's age, both of them were smiling kindly.

„Hello guys!" They said in unison as Heeseung, Sunghoon and Ni-Ki greeted them back.

„Come in!" The boy with orange hair said as he signaled the group to come in.

The inside of the house wasn't anything special, still everything was neat and clean, looking welcoming to strangers. After talking and explaining all the stuff that was going on, all of them headed into Jongseob's room as he immediately went to his computer and started the program with the help of his best friend Soul.

„You guys are really good" Heeseung complimented as the orange haired boy brightly smiled, showing of his snuggle tooth which made everyone else smile.

„We have experience" Soul smirked at Ni-Ki who smirked back while Sunghoon and Heeseung looked at each other clueless. The youngest are for sure really suspicious.

Everyone's eyes were on Jongseob who seemed to struggle a bit, his face showed a hardened expression while his fingers flew over his keyboard. Soul intensely watched his best friend, not even closing his eyes for a second.
Sunghoon wanted to ask if the two were okay but they seemed too focused. Some time left and the boys were working hard.

„Oh" The only thing which came out of Soul's mouth as the three boys stared at the big screen.

„Seems like they are pretty far away" Jongseob said and it was indeed right. But flying on the plane and skipping school wasn't a problem for the group, it was more exciting and adventurous than being bored in school.

„Book a plane for tomorrow, early in the morning" Sunghoon commanded as the younger boys nodded.

„We can use Jay's credit card" Heeseung added while smirking as they all broke into laughter, but Heeseung was for real and even knew the pin code.

The real adventure was about to start.