𝟢𝟫 | 𝖮𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖨𝗇 𝖠 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖮𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒

❝ 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Client: Thank you so much, Diabla

Client: Thank you so much, Diabla. I know how you feel about human traffickers and how much it disgusts you like it does to me. Would you mind telling me if the girls are okay?

La Diabla: They're all okay and are currently being transported to hospitals.

Client: Okay good and again, thank you so much for getting rid of the assholes.

La Diabla: Always a pleasure...besos.

I put my burner phone in my back pocket as I watched the ambulance take the last girl left away and out of the warehouse. I let out a breath and leaned back against the wall of the small floor near the roof that Ryan found for us to hide in.

I take my mask off my upper face and look at Cassandra and Ryan who do the same thing.

After the police wrapped almost the entire place with their yellow tape, they shut the warehouse doors and the red and blue lights turned off as they drove off in the distance.

"I'm guessing at least one of the girls will speak up and say that La Diabla and her friends came to rescue them. Which I mean will get the police off your ass maybe a tad bit but then back on your ass again when they find more dead bodies with your signature." Ryan says as he pops open a small bottle and hands one to Cass and I.

"Is this . . . tequila?" I ask as I twist open the cap.

Why the fuck was he being extra by popping it like a bottle of champagne?

"Come on Serenity. You deserve this. I mean you killed off a trafficking ring. It was small but it's better than nothing." Cassandra says, nudging me.