Chapter 10

Anna's POV

I looked in the mirror as Y/n walked into our room.

I smiled at her as I did some basic makeup. Y/n smiled back at me as she walked over.

"We gotta go in thirty minutes. Everyone is at the pool. And later we are throwing a party but before that we are doing the rest of the video." I nodded as I finished my look. I stood up and Y/n hugged me.

"How many weeks or months are you now? You have to be at least two or three." I nodded as Y/n smiled.

She bent down and kissed my stomach since I was in a white bikini. I had a pair of jean shorts on that were ripped.

Y/n wore a button up shirt that was white and ripped Jean's.

To me she looked so hot. She always does but something about the button up not being buttoned and her in a white sports bra and her abs just mad me feel so many things.

"I cant believe a mini us is in there... woah." I smiled as Y/n stood up and kissed me.

"You they will be amazing at music like you?" She giggled as I finished my makeup and we walked out.

"If anything they will have those fast soccer speed like their momma." I giggled as well as we got in the car and drove to teh pool.

We walked behind Emmis house seeing everyone there. The people shooting the video were making sure they had everything ready.

"Ya know I forgot Y/n made this song until I heard it again." We laughed at Ami as Y/n looked at her.

"Ami you are a different level of slow."

"I second that."

"I will third that."

"Ok we get it I'm slow. At least I didnt have sex at the same city every year." We all scoffed as Ami looked at me and Y/n.

"Well I'm sorry that this city in Emma's home state has the best festival ever. And at least I have sex." Y/n said as she kissed my head. I giggled as Ami looked at Y/n.

"Listen I'm working on the getting a person part." We giggled as we watched the doors open to see Kelly and Taila walk out.

"Bitches the party has arrived."

"Y/n is more of a partier than you Jelly. Sorry bud."

"At least we both lesbian right?" Jelly held her hand out and Y/n dapped her up and pulled her into a hug.

I smiled as I sat near the pool and everyone started getting into their places for the video.

As the song started it was showing me with Sab, Emmi, Julia and Ami sittiny by the pool talking and holding white claws.

I was handed a empty one because ya know... pregnant and all.

It then showed Y/n, Dev, Jelly, Eva and Talia walk outside acting like they showed up to a party. There were other people around that were some of my friends in school.

As the lyrics played Y/n ans her little group walked towards us laughing and saying hi.

Purposely Y/n eyes caught mine as she  passed me.

She then walked past smiling and we heard the call. Everyone was still having fun in the pool but now it was Y/n turn to sing the first verse. She would sing this for a few time today.

This song will be in our heads for about two weeks. I'm calling it.

She started at the other end as we all just started having a conversation. Y/n walked by singing the lyrics that blasted through the speakers.

When she got to the part we all have heard on tiktok she looked at me.

She rolled her eyes and looked back at teh camera as I smiled at her.

"Anna you have found yourself a keeper. That is for sure." I looked at Emmi as Y/n kept singing.

"I sure hope so. I'm carrying mine and her kid." Emmi laughed as they called cut.

We recorded the rest of the pool party scene them decided to get lunch.

Y/n drove the girls and I to sonic as Emmi followed with the rest of us.

We ordered through the drive thru and then parked in the parking lot.

Y/ decided to start a live with all of us in it. Emmi said she would do the same since we had time to kill.

Y/n set her phone up and started the live.

"What up fuckers?" I laughed as Sab smacked Y/n head. She swatted back at sab until I put a hand in between them.

"Dont get te pregnant girlfriend pissed Y/n. The rest of today will be hell for you." Eva said as she ate her fries.

Y/n looked at me and she saw taht Eva was right. She pulled her hand away and started eating her food.

"Why do we look like we are going to a beach? This will be a surprise tool that will help you guys later." I laughed as Y/n took a drink of her slushie.

"Who... ok if your gonna try and spell impregnated right do not put impargnart because that just fucked with my brain." I looked at Y/n as she read a comment. But after she said that a load of comments came in asking who the father was.

"Hey guys I am the father of this child. I am also the person that helped make this baby soooooo.... yeah no more of those unless it's nice thank you." Y/n said as I smiled at her. I looked at the live seeing a cute comment.

"We do not know gender or how many.... and no I am not just gonna burst at any moment. I'm only about 13 weeks in I believe." Y/n nodded as I heaed Dev squeal. We looked back.

"What are you screaming about?"

"On god I thought I just saw a frog in the car." We looked at Dev as she held her food bag up.

We then all saw something jump upfront towards me and Y/n.

All the girls plus me screamed as Y/n caught it smiling.

"Guys stop it. It's just a little guy... see." Y/n opened her hands as the frog just sat there now chill as fuck.

I smiled as I heard Emmi, Julia and Ami dying laughing as Jelly and Talia were crying laughing in Emmis car.

I watched Dev flip them off as I laughed.

I kissed Y/n as she got out and let the frog out into the grass. She got in and looked at the live.

"Do you guys see what I have to live with?"

"Oh just you wait till we get back home and have the hitman game going again." Y/n laughed at Dev as we all laughed.

This is what pure happiness really is...