◦35◦

taehyung calmed himself down after some hours. the other royal heirs were preparing for their upcoming meeting, while the prince was hardly trying to cover the fact he cried for hours.

he then got out or his room, his own chambers, as if nothing happened. he bowed down to the maids, even guards that were watching every space in there in order nothing to happen to the princes and princess.

he didn't know the exact reason why they would have a sudden meeting out of the nowhere. usually, it would be if something dangerous was happening or a big event was soon coming.

nothing of these possible reasons happened, something even worse than that.

it was quite too empty in the halls he was walking thru. he's never visited the light elemental kingdom before, he only heard from others what it is like. it was absolutely normal not to know the castle is he never stepped in.

taehyung was feeling himself king of lost, so he started feeling a bit anxious of not knowing where he was. he fastened his steps because he was trying to escape from this hall, but then in bumped in somebody, making him yelp a bit.

he immediately looked with widen eyes when he saw he almost made someone to fall, and started bowing a few times, ''exuce me, princess jisoo.''he said said while making these movements, but the girl slightly laughed and put a hand on his shoulder, ''no worries, I'm all right and I'm not hurt. you don't have to worry.''

taehyung didn't miss to notice how her kindness was the most important thing about her. she would never be rude to somebody or at least won't show it, she would keep her politeness and act just like a royal princess.

''you are running late for the meeting, aren't you?''she asked, showing a warm smile that taehyung quickly saw how there was no difference between her smile or her brother's.

he then shook his head a bit and snapped out of his small thoughts. ''agh, right. I think I got lost in here..''

''at least we are late together, hah. it's better than being the only one, right?'' jisoo hummed and turned on her left side, where was the actual way to get to the throne hall where was the meeting. ''are you coming, prince taehyung?'' she asked, her hands already on the door and ready to push it open.

he walked to her in small steps of hury and together with her, they managed to go to the meeting they were running late.

''what's your reason to be late, in the meantime? the maids didn't bring my dress on time and that's why I'm actually late.'' she faced taehyung as the two royal heirs where walking to there, ''but who am I to blame them, the castle is so big it's hard to walk the whole way.''

there was no way in the world the grey-haired prince would expose himself he's been crying ugly, leaning to the door and hiding his face. truth to be told, nobody even would notice how often he cries or screams from pain. because all the black circles under his eyes, caused by crying, were covered with a simple make-up.

''observing the sight of the kingdom.''he quickly answered, showing a fake truth in his answer. the princess only nod.

before the two of them stepped in, she looked at taehyung and said, ''let's hope we won't be yelled.''

the doors were opened, as all eyes were no on the two of them. perfect.

''jisoo! where were you!?'' her brother, prince jimin, was the first one to stand up from his throne chair and look at his sister, who was surprisingly with kim taehyung.

''lost in the halls together with prince taehyung, now can we continue the meeting?'' she rolled her eyes of how her brother was trying to be over-protective over her, even over the fact she was older than him.

there was a big looking like a circle table in the middle. it was parted on five parts, every one of them was representing each kingdom and its elemental. every kingdom part of the table had at least two throne chairs to be sitting at, but chair next to taehyung was staying empty. his brother haven't been seen for years.

jisoo made her way to sit next to her brother, prince park jimin, and taehyung made his way to sit on the opposite way of the fire elemental kingdom, alone.

but jeongguk's eyes haven't left taehyung's figure since the moment he came in the hall, because of the earlier accident of taehyung crying.

and so, the meeting continues around two hours or even more. of course, for taehyung it was dead-boring. he was staying quite most of the time, if not the whole time. for a second he would fix the not so comfortable crown on his head, the other time he would tap on the table and not listen to their conversations.

most of the time, the three main princes were speaking. of course, they were kim jongin(or some people would call him kai for shortly, it was his idea and inspiration), choi yeonjun's cousin- choi soobin, and least and most important was jeon jeongguk.

''prince taehyung.'' a strong stern voice called out, kim jongin's to be exact. he made taehyung yelp from the sudden yell and look at the another prince, ''you've been deadly quiet these hours. you don't care about your kingdom, don't you?'' he said, leaning on his chair.

''what is my kindgom involved in the fact I've kept my words for myself?'' he looked over the jongin, who left a pathetic cuckles.

''what a boost of sudden confidence I see, a good one. still, not manly enough to have a wife any time soon.'' and a slight smirk was forming on his lips.

''prince jongin, I think it's enough.'' another even more stern voice called, husky and low one, owned by the future king of the strongest kingdom, ''know your limits.''

''aren't we all marrying anyone in the near future, king jeon? mostly yo-'' but jeongguk stood off his chair and hit his knuckles on the table.

''enough is enough.''

''awh, we got into a silly conversation because of our dear prince of the ice? a pathetic one?''

jeongguk was on the erge to use his elemental powers over the prince of the light, knowing how to control it and what exact to cause. he was so close of hurting the prince, that all of them were guesting at.

the only reason the fight between them stopped, was that taehyung stood up instead and pulled the chair back on its position. ''I will be returning back to my chambers,'' taehyung announced, his hands on the chair as he pulled it as it was before. ''thank you for the meeting, your highnesses'' and looked at jeongguk's eyes before walking out of the walk.

''prin-,'' jeongguk quickly corrected himself and yelled instead, ''..taehyung! stop-''he couldn't let him go because he got offended for the nothing. he was supposed to protect him always, and he failed again. he felt as if he failed taehyung again.

''the god of the darkness is awaken. erebus has re-borned.'' jongin interrupted, and everyone in the hall became pale. pale as you would never see them.

──♛ꕥ♛──

what do you mean there are less than 12 chapters left :,)