「 𝟏𝟐 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The morning sun shines in through the blinded window, casting stripes of shadows across the walls. The rays warm your uncovered legs.

You sit up in bed, yawning and moving your arms upwards towards the ceiling. You rub your eyes and throw off the cover. You gently step on the carpeted floor but quickly stop moving when you see one of the boys curled up in a fetal position on the ground.

Instantly, you step closer to him. You turn him over on the floor, so you can see who it is.

It's Jungkook.

He's deep asleep and has dried tears on his cheeks. The sight pains you terribly.

Carefully, you bring your hands out to shake him awake softly.

"Jungkook?" You slowly call out his name. He stirs a little in his sleep but still seems unfazed by your efforts.

That's when you stand back up and decide to find one of the boys to help you wake him up or put him in the bed.

You rush out the door to go downstairs and find someone, but you meet Jimin walking upstairs. You grab onto him and pull him toward the room.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Jimin begins to ask, but you only turn around with a finger over your lips.

You gently sneak back into the room with Jimin right behind you, pulling him into the room and shutting the door behind you both.

"I need help," you admit and point down at Jungkook who's deep asleep on the floor.

Jimin's eyes widen. He walks over to him, shaking him like you just did moments before.

"Jungkook?" He calls. He does the same thing that you did.

"Come on, let's get you on the bed," Jimin says while carefully pulling him up to his feet. You go to the other side of him to help, and you both lay him on the bed.

You feel his forehead once you lay him down.

"He doesn't have a fever, so what's wrong with him?" You stare down at him, while Jimin covers him up.

"He's... he's been through a lot, Y/N," he says quietly.

"Let's go downstairs; he needs rest," he ushers you out of the room and into the hallway.

"Okay, but we have to stop at my room, so I can grab some pants though." You laugh awkwardly. Last night, you had pulled almost all your clothes off safe for your shirt and panties.

"Well, you could stay like that. Though I'm sure you would be labeled a tease because the way your ass is sticking out is killing me." Jimin purrs and slaps your behind, making you turn around shocked at his sudden attitude change.

"Meet me downstairs and make sure to sit right beside me in the booth." He winks, glancing back down at your body before walking down the steps and leaving you to get your pants on.

'Jimin?' You're still shocked by his actions. 'Wait, why does he want me to sit with him?' You think for a brief moment, then go into the guest room.

You walk inside and see all the boxes on the side of the wall.

"Jin must have moved them from Hoseok's room." You mumble to yourself and bend down to pull out some pants to wear.

You put on some grey sweatpants that feel so comfortable you have a sudden thought to jump in the bed to the side and sleep a little longer, but you can't.