Part 35

Ye-Ji's Point of V

I was woken up by the morning sunlight that was beginning to trickle in through the openings in the curtains. I covered my eyes to avoid contact with direct sunlight as I rolled to the side of the bed only to meet with Jin's body next to him who was sleeping peacefully. I used to watch him sleep a lot back then because with his late nights, I'd usually wake up first.

"It might have felt like a dream but I can sure that you are not dreaming", he said, grinning.

I was startled that I immediately pulled the covers on to my face to hide my embarrassment and he was quick to pull it off and reached his arm around me to pull me closer to him. He kissed through all my bed head and whispered 'good morning' softly in my ear, which sent shivers down my spine even more.

"How long have you been up?", I groaned.

He smirked, "Don't think I slept. I was watching you sleep to make sure it wasn't a dream"

"You're an idiot", I said as I threw one of the pillows at him.

"It's only 7.30AM. Wanna get ready and go pick up Ara for breakfast?", he asked as he took off his pajamas.

Glancing up, I found myself staring onto Jin's abs and quickly shook my head to take the image off my head, "Yeah, you just go get ready. I'll shower at home, I didn't bring any clothes"

Jin smiled at me and left the room. Few minutes after that he came back holding something in his hand.

"Here", he handed me something that looked oddly familiar.

"What is this?", I said as  I carefully vet through the items.

It was a pair of my sundress that I had no idea Jin still kept.

"You still have this?"

He smirked and went into shower.

After both of us got ready, we quickly made our way back to my house to pick up When we got to the house, both me and Jin called Ara's name in unison. Just few seconds after that, I could here little feet pounding across the living room and into the corridor. Boy, was she excited to hear our voices.

"Appa! Have you heard that oemma got a job in London?", she cheerfully said

Jin's happy grin immediately was wiped off from his face and he began to look uncomfortable again but when I caught his glance, he just gave me a weak smile and took Ara in his arms.

"Come baby, let's go get you nice pancakes", Jin said, avoiding eye contact with me

Throughout breakfast, I observed and listened to the father and daughter chit chatting with each other. Never in a million years I thought Ara would finally meet her father and I always wondered if they would bond instantly but looking at how natural Jin was at being a father, I stopped worrying about that part.

"Appa, are you going to follow oemma to London?", she asked while gobbling her panckes.

Jin and I stared into each other's eyes and I quickly shifted my attention to Ara, "Finish up your breakfast, Ara. We'll go to the park after this if appa is okay with it"

"I'm okay with it", he smiled.

The car ride to the park was awkward and quiet. Ara was too busy playing with the toys that she got with her breakfast meal and I kept looking at the side mirror to avoid any eye contact with Jin. When we got out of the car, Jin carried Ara to the swings and played with her for a bit before sitting next to me.

"How long do I have both you for?", he asked in a quiet voice.

"They want me to be there in two months time but with all the housing and everything, we need to go there in a month"

Jin inhaled deeply after hearing my answer and before I could say anything, he smiled down at me in a reassuring way.

"I don't blame you for wanting to leave.. If I was ever a better husband or father-"

I cut him off, "Not knowing about Ara was my mistake, Jin"

"I really want us to work, Ye-Ji. I've let you go once, I don't want to ever do it again. Let's just try to make it work. I can fly there anytime I have few days off. It's just an eleven hours flight, I've done worse, honestly", he said as he took my hands into his.

"Are you sure? Neither of us have done this and you know how busy you can get", I said.

"I just want you to know that you always have the choice to never work anymore and stay with me but if you think this is something you really need at this point.. I am going to be supportive and I am going be with you all the way", he said.

I gazed at him for a while before pulling him into a hug.

"Can we continue talking about this once I've made my decision?", I asked him.