38: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ☆

smut in this whole chapter... you're welcome

TIME SKIP TO FOUR DAYS LATER

I sit in Alek's lap, straddling him while his hand rubs up and down my bare thigh. "P-please touch m-me, daddy," I whine, needy and desperate.

"Is your period finally over?" He questions.

I nod my head, grabbing his hand off my thigh and putting it under my skirt, needing him to help the aching. "Please," I plead.

"So needy, huh?" He asks, teasing my clit over my underwear.

I let out a whiny moan, beginning to grind myself against him, instantly feeling him get hard.

His fingers move my underwear to the side, his thumb pressing on my clit as he slips two fingers into my hole. I continue to grind, now against his fingers, both of us letting out breathy moans.

"Such a good little slut for daddy," he says, his voice raspy, making the aching worse. He stops his motions, whines coming out of my mouth. He puts his hand on my hips, not letting me move as he moves to lay down. "Remember what I said the other day?"

I nod my head, very clearly remembering his words. By riding daddy's face.

"Do you think you can be a good girl for me and do that?" He asks, his hand softly rubbing my hip.

"Y-yes, daddy. I-I can," I answer, just wanting his tongue on me already. He helps me slide my underwear off, leaving my skirt on.

"Okay, remember to use your safe word if you need to," he reminds, reaching his long, veiny arm over to the bedside table and grabbing the handcuffs. I automatically stick my hands out for him. "Good girl," he praises, smiling warmly at me.

He cuffs my hands together behind my back, tightly, but not tight enough that it hurts too bad.

He then moves me so I'm basically kneeling over his head. He wraps his arms around my thighs, pushing me onto his mouth.

I moan when his tongue instantly flicks my clit, his piercing making it feel ten times better. He rocks my hips back and forth against him. I can't see anything, his face hidden by my skirt.

My hands try to grab onto something but I can't with the cuffs on so I tighten them into fists as my moans become louder and my grinding becomes faster.

I feel his tongue slightly enter me, one of his thumbs now teasing my clit.

"D-daddy," I moan when the sensations become too much and my thighs begin to shake. His unoccupied hand lands a harsh slap on my butt cheek, his rings adding to the pain.

When he speeds up even faster, I can't control it and cum while I whimper from his hand gripping my thigh tightly.

He suddenly flips us over, his hand by my head, holding him up while the other one trails up my shirt. "Did I give you permission to cum, kitten?" He questions, pushing his knee against my core.