𝑰𝑰. Flower Boy.

CUPID's CURSE!     /      VOL i

two ━━━━━━━ flower boy. 

       "You've got to be fucking kidding me." Guzman grimaces.

A narrow beam of a bright, and blazing light centres solely on Las Encinas' newly admitted — not one but two students of whom ignited mixed emotions from their peers, the moment they exited the extensive vehicle. Latin rap carries out the rebellious-looking and blithe duo. If not their faces, many were scrutinising the pair's choice of uniform. 

Whilst Rebeka's personal attire was exclusively fierce and wild, Loretta's was both a mix of cunning and classy. In a figure-fitting, feminine and fun way, her black mini skirt fits cheekily around her waist and slightly below her bottom. Her slightly-oversized white barely-buttoned shirt is accompanied by the lack of a tie, and instead a signature Dior pin as well as the pearl necklace. To top it off (and cause Lu to scoff as she strolls past her) a Burberry grey checkered headband sits comfortably amongst the rolled and spiralled brunette locks. 

Comparatively, Rebeka's red shorts, fishnet tights, 24K gold earrings and cropped white shirt creates such an impression that various mumbles ring out. Though, there were distinct differences between the pair, they both easily held a certain kind of spunk to them that appeared thrilling and new. 

     "Might as well take a picture," Loretta mumbles, referring to the consistent stares. "Shit lasts longer."

      Rebeka snorts, throwing an arm around her shoulder as they bound up the sets of stairs. "You better get used to it." Unfortunately, Loretta wasn't one for attention. "The elitists aren't so quick to roll out the red carpet." 

     "Tell me about it," Loretta mutters, disconnecting the intense eye contact with a bitter brunette. 

In her right hand is a classic, thick novel that swings gracefully in her grip. If anything it added to her attire. But overtime, Loretta had grown tired of carrying it around. Her gaze flickers down to her handbag as her sister distractedly talks briefly on the phone. Preoccupied with putting the book away, Loretta's inattentiveness caused her body to collide with another. Her book drops with a muffled thud on the greyish step. 

     A sincere apology arises from the stranger standing in front of her. "Here," He smiles, bending down to return the book. His eyes brighten at the acquainted title and it's familiar cover, "Pride and Prejudice." He highly acknowledges.  

    "You've read it?" Loretta inquires, somewhat astounded at the sincerity he portrayed towards her instantly. 

     "No, no. It's my brother's favourite." He slings his backpack further onto his shoulder. "You should meet him. You're the new students, right?"