44

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Cry about it whore."

"I will," Leo said, his eyes narrowing.

I acted like I was going to punch him so he would flinch or something but he didn't.

"You flinched and that's fucking embarrassing."

"I didn't flinch."

"Say that to the cameras," I pointed at a random corner where there definitely wasn't a camera.

Leo turned to where I was pointing, "I didn't flinch."

"We are in a argument Leonardo it's time to be serious."

"I don't even know why you're upset."

"I'm seeing Ara today and it looks like a leech was on my neck," I looked into the mirror, "now I have to put on makeup and that's a lot of work."

"How is that my fault?"

"You're the one who did it freak."

"I hate you."

"My neck says otherwise."

Loser.

I flicked his forehead before walking out of the room.

He gives me grey hair.

I'm going to chop off his arms and beat him with them. That was a threat and should be taken as one.

Out of all the people I had to fall in love with, it had to be a loser.

Don't tell Leo I said that though he'll probably cry.

I feel I'm mean to him, he loves it.

I looked around the dresser for one of my necklaces when Leo wrapped his arms around me and I bit his arm.

Why? I felt like it.

He unwrapped his arms around me and I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"You bit me."

"Just let me love you in peace."

I walked past him before turning lifting my arm to say something and accidentally hitting him in his shoulder, "Are you okay? That was a accident."