Forty Nine

It was around 4 o'clock and Issac has been talking with the rest of my brothers for a while now ever since Leo Toby and Liam got back from school. I was getting really nervous, i had no idea of what would happen.

As if on que Toby barged into my room with a few foot steps trailing behind him.

"What the fuck have you been smoking?" He shouted and it made me flinch. I moved further away from him into he corner of my room as he moved closer.

A few years ago Toby had been caught smoking both cigarettes and weed, Issac was pissed as you can imagine but he wasn't okay. He was angry all the time and no one could tame him. He got addicted, so addicted that he went on at least six walks a day and it was even more on the weekend. No one knew, well except Leo. He let him have a few cigarettes now and again but Leo had no idea he had got addicted. So this was a sensitive topic for him.

"Riley Answer me!" He yelled again and he was no all up in my face.

I saw Corey and Caleb behind him, anger evident on there faces but they were a lot calmer than Toby. They didn't pull Toby away maybe it was because they were curious themselves but i knew they were there in case Toby lost it.

"Same as you." I whispered very quietly.

I closed my eyes tightly as he punched the wall above my head, he looked down at his hand and it was bleeding. Suddenly I saw his anger fall and he broke down. I hugged around his torso so tightly as i tried not to break and he pulled his arms around my head while his head rested on mine.

"I'm so sorry." He cried. I felt a tear drop on my head so i hugged him even tighter. "I'm so sorry we let this happen."

"No don't you do that." I broke away and looked up at his puffy eyes as i saw mine just the same in the reflection of his.

I looked around the room and noticed everyone was now there. I stepped besides Toby and spoke up as the tears rained down.

"You can't do that, none of you can. You can't blame yourselves for my stupid mistakes and choices, i won't let you. It's not fair because its not your faults and I'm not sitting around while you all beat yourself up for it, for something that wasn't in your control." I closed y eyes tight as more tears game and my nose started to bung up.

"Riley it works both ways. You can't blame yourself either. it was out of your control just as much as was out of ours. It's our job to protect you and look at what a shit job we've done" Caleb said as he took a step forwards towards me.

"Did you tell them everything?" I said looking at Issac who was lent against my desk.

He nodded in a simple response.

I moved my hand through my hair as i went to sit on my bed. No one moved, no one spoke, and i had no idea what to say next.

"So what's the plan, I'm sure you've already made one." I said switching glances at all of them.

"You don't need to know." Leo said sat on a chair that he'd pulled from my desk.

"Yes i do. This doesn't just concern you anymore because whatever you do Ollie is just gonna come back and threaten me. I've had enough of all the secrets. I've been a secret keeper for so long you couldn't possibly understand and its what i have to be when I've got seven older over-protective brothers. I'm sick of it so just fucking tell me." I shouted through angry tears.

"We're taking it to court." Jacob said.

"You can't do that." I fired back.

"Yes we can and we will." He said back.

"No you don't understand, There's no fucking evidence it's pointless. I Refuse to go through hell trying to fight against him when it's not going to work" I through my hands up in frustration and put my head in my hands.

"We'll figure something out i promise you but for now we're gonna drag him out his house and beat the shit out of him because that's what we do for you." Liam said as he sat on the bed next to me.

"And I've got you a therapist to speak to next week." Issac stood up properly and walked towards me.

"I hate this." I said quite.

"What do you mean?" Corey asked.

"I've caused so many problems and i can't fix them on my own."

"Don't say that Riley, You've not made any problems, we are here to help you whether you like it or not so we're always gonna help you fix shit no matter how unfixable they may seam." Corey said.

"I love you all so fucking much even though most of them time your all annoying." I laughed with tears in my eyes.

We all got into a massive group huh and it felt safe and i didn't want to stop hugging, but we got interrupted.

"Your having a family hug without the head of the family?"