Chapter 6: Football Practice

Xander Stone

My beautiful girlfriend woke up to me cuddling her. My arm was around her, but she liked it at least. She smiles at me, "It is not nice waking me up with your arm on my hip." She says in her cute groggy voice, and I give her my best smile I can muster. God she's so cute. She leans up and pecks my lips, and then goes to leave the bed, but I pull her back kissing her as a 'good morning.' Not to quote Bruno Mars, but I could kiss her lips all day if she lets me. I think she would let me too. I let her go finally, and she goes and gets ready.

She comes out a few minutes later, "I've got a busy day Xan, and you get to hang out with my brother. I'd leave Rosemary to sleep though, she's a bit of a monster if she's woken up." She says, taking her medicine. I still don't understand why she has to take so many pills.

After she took her meds, she starts making breakfast for herself. She gets finished, and plates it, but then sets mine and hers down. "Eat." She basically demands. I smile, lean over the island, and peck her nose.

Tony comes down, smiling at my girl, just as she sets his omelet down. "Good morning, dear brother." She says smiling at him. "Thanks sis!" He replies. Tony looks like he wants to ask a question but doesn't know how. So, he just blurts it out, "So, y'all dating now?" Stella looks as red as a tomato nodding her head, while her mouth hangs open. I, on the other hand yell out, "Hell yes." Stella smacks her head, "Okay, Xander is hanging with you today. I have my job interview and you know the other thing." She tells her brother. What other thing? After Stella is finished eating, grabs her car keys, her purse, kisses my cheek, and hugs Tony. Then she leaves.

We've been at practice for the last few hours, and Branson been a pain in our ass. Tony and I aren't sure what the guy's issue is, but seriously he's pissing me the fuck off.

We continued to practice until literally everyone stopped and stared at who just walked onto the field. I looked over and saw who entered, and I can honestly say, I understand why they stopped, and stared. My girl and her bestie. Stella, and Rosemary, walked up to coach. She looks over at me, I wink at her, but then I hear the worst fucking thing in the world.

Tony hits Branson, and then we both glare at Branson. Coach yells, "Branson! Is there a reason your captain and co-captain look like they want to strangle you?" Branson, then had the nerve to shaking his head no. Tony being a protective big brother, yells, "Oh really? So, you just making a comment about getting her to sleep with you within a week was just a brainless thought?" All four of us looks pissed. We, meaning Tony, Coach, Rose, and I. Me more than anything. Like fuck, that's my girlfriend!

My sweet Stella then gives us four a look, saying 'I got it.' She then starts talking, "Branson, is it?" He has the nerve to nod, and then smirks. Ha-ha! He's so dead. You can't mess with my girlfriend without getting burned. "The person you said that crude comment too, is my brother. My boyfriend overheard it, and based on his face," she says looking at me, "he wants to rip you a new asshole." She takes a few breathes then continues. "And, if that doesn't scare you; I'm sure I can get your coach to either bench you for the next three months, or just kick you off the team now." Branson asks how, and then calls her a bitch. I'm fuming now! 

Coach says, "Branson, your benched for 6 months. One for the crude comment, and two calling my niece and bitch." I swear every mouth on the team dropped open, but two. We can here Branson try to plead with coach trying to get him to change his mind about benching him, but no one can change coach's mind.

Coach gives a football to Stella, and we clear the field like coach tells us too. Stella's at the first 10-yard line and looks at Tony to see if he's ready. He nods, so she draws back her arm, and throws. Tony catches it on the opposite side on the 5-yard line. Tony then gives her the heads up to see if she's ready, and she nods. Tony throws it back, but his a little closer, didn't put much force into the throw. Stella catches it flawlessly, but she sits immediately after. Everyone looks worried, but Branson smirks, then says, "Oh, look here, princess bitch is broken." Based on what he just said, and the look on coach's face. Everyone gasps because they can't believe he said that, even after coaches warning. "Well, I'm not actually. That's your opinion, but at least I have a pretty face." Stella says back, and everyone erupted into laughter. Coach has had enough of Branson bullshit, and finally explodes yelling, "Branson, I just warned you. You are officially off the fucking team. Go pack your shit and get out. If you think your father won't be hearing of this, then you sir are gravely mistaken."

I walk up to my girlfriend, just as she's standing. "Are you okay baby?" She lets out this little laugh, and nods. Stella leans up and kisses me. "I'm fine Xan. No worries. I'll tell you when we're home."

Coach calls out that practice to be over, so we men go to hit the showers. When we come out Stella and Rosemary are gone. "I just off the phone with Terri, we're coming for dinner." Coach says and smile. "That's good coach." I say, while Tony and I walk to his truck.

We get home, just as Ms. Knight, and coach with Terri arrive. My Stella, my Star, my love, my girlfriend... is such a badass. Stella giggles, "Uncle, I said one of these days, not today, but since you're here you can stay. Hi Aunt Terri! Come sit, its ready." Everyone else goes to sit, but I on the other hand, walk up behind my girl. Hug her and kiss her cheek. She swats me away, and points to the table. I carry the food there to help her, and she and I sit down. "Bon appetite." Her sweet voice says. We start eating, and coach, and Terri drop their mouths. Terri says, "Give me your recipe for the sauce and the meatballs." My girl giggles, "Maybe auntie, don't know if I want you to steal it from me though."

Tony smiles and looks around curiously, "So, Star, how was your interview?" Stella breaks out into a giant smile, and says, "I GOT THE JOB!" We burst into laughter in joy. Stella makes us men do the dishes. I, of course I would do anything for her. Who wouldn't it? The girls went to lay down and chat in the living-room.

After we finish the dishes, we walked into the living-room. We see Terri, Ms. Knight, and Rosemary talking, but what I see that is the most adorable... is Stella sleeping on the couch. "Would anyone mind if I took my girl to bed? The couch looks comfy, but I'm sure she prefers her own bed." I ask. They shook they heads no, so I pick her up. She snuggles into my chest and take her downstairs to her room. I would change her, but I don't want to overstep. I lay her down on her bed and tried to move back. She wouldn't let me go, so I stayed with her; laid down beside her and snuggled her. I fell asleep like this, wrapped my arm around Stella and snuggling her. I love her forever. I'm just not going to tell her yet.

My girl.