Chapter 51

Sasuke Pov

I stare down Danzo activating my sharingan, "So your here." Madara looks down at Karin, "You stay out of this if you try and get involved you will die." Karin runs for cover, "This is perfect listen Sasuke and Madara, I am going to take both your sharingan and add them to my collection." My eyes widen in shock at all of the sharingan in his arm.

"How did you get those eye's in your right arm?"

"He went to Orochimaru and became an experiment isn't that right Danzo." I tense when Chiyo lands beside me glaring at Danzo. "Why are you here?" Chiyo glances at me while removing her hat and cloak a clone grabbing it before going of somewhere. "Danzo Shimaru by infiltering the Kage summit, and stealing the eye's from Uchiha. I the Sixth Hokage of the leaf sentence you to death for your crimes against the village."

I scoff, "You better not get in my way or I will kill you too." Chiyo snorts, "Your funny." I ignore her, "Danzo tell me is it true that Itachi slaughter the who clan on the orders of the elders?" Danzo's silent for a moment running threw handsigns at a slow rate, he rushes at me but Chiyo catches his punch like it was nothing.

I summon my Susanoo arm and it grabs him, "I see so this is the Susanoo."

"I will ask you once more is it true that Itachi killed my clan on the order of you and the other elders." I squeeze him tighter, "I-I didn't think he was that kind of man curse him Itachi told you everything before he died didn't he." I clench my fist thinking back to that night and what Madara told me Itachi did, "Answer me!"

"I didn't think Itachi was the kind of man to tell you the secrets entrusted to him."

"That means that it's true then." Chiyo jumps away from me and looks at me with sad eyes but I don't care I will make them pay for what they made Itachi do!

I squeeze my hand shut and completely crush him letting blood fall on the ground, "Don't speak any further of Itachi." My eyes widen when his presence comes from behind me, "Sure this time lets battle with our eyes instead." Chiyo intercepts him deflecting his kunai with her Katana, "You shame the title of Hokage by helping this rogue shinobi." Chiyo scoffs, "Like you can say anything about shame after everything you've done."

Chiyo's left arm turns into wood and pieces him right threw his heart, letting his body drop to the ground. She looks up in a different direction, "The power of wood style and the sharingan truly remarkable." I take a step and go after him with my Susanoo, "Amaterasu." My black flames consume him and I stop on top of rubble watching his body burn, "Well it seems that takes a lot out of you duckbutt." I glare at Chiyo who walks up to me with an unreadable expression, suddenly she pushes me to the ground.

"Wood style: Unbreakable dome!" A dome appears in front of us letting Danzo's attacks hit, she lets it down quickly. Damn it why is she still saving my ass, I'll just have to get rid of her. She's getting in the way of my revenge.

Chiyo Pov

I know I should be more involved in this fight but Sasuke is trying to find out the truth of Itachi. Plus with him and Danzo going at it I can drag him back to the village with the amount of chakra he's using right now.

"Your just being lazy.

"Maybe..."

My eyes widen when Danzo manages to grab him by the throat well shit, I teleport right next to Sasuke and cut Danzo's gross arm right off. Sasuke uses this as his chance to cut Danzo from his shoulder to his hip deeply, I jump back again. I look up at Danzo and sigh, "Danzo come on just why can't you stay dead."