☆ 13 - Can't Stop ☆ 🔞

You cover your own mouth this time, JungKook's hands holding your hips painfully tight as his fucks you harder than he had only minutes ago.

"Mm... I love being inside your pussy, noona.." his voice slithers into your ear as his cock slams deeper, harder & faster into you.

"It's mine, isn't it?" He coos, lips brushing against your ear & gentle kisses are scattered along the nape of your neck again.

"Am I right, Y/n? You wouldn't give it to anyone else now, would you.."

That last part, you knew, wasn't a question.

He grunts against your skin as you gasp out in tiny moans, he nuzzles his face against your nape, kisses speckled around.

"All mine, you're all mine..."

You can only moan wantonly into your palm as you close your eyes tight, feeling your rubberband being stretched again, pleasure inbound as he continues to pound away at your tender flesh.

He covers your neck & shoulders in warm, wet kisses, dragging his tongue along your skin and it sends a chill down your spine, straight to your core.

You struggle to remain upright, but his rough movements keep you from doing so, your hands coming down against the counter to steady yourself.

JungKook leans downward with you, his hands still on your hips, yanking you back against him as hard as he thrusts forward.

Unmuffled, you let out a whine a little too loud, dropping your head onto the counter & JungKook hushes you, his right hand coming to clasp over your mouth, tightly.

"Fuck, please, please... You've got to be quiet, Y/N," His words come out breathy & strained as his warm hand presses against your lips.

Your body bounces forward harshly as he fucks into you hard, your tongue grazing his palm every so often.

"Fuck, you're such a good girl for me, aren't you?" He nips at your earlobe.

"Taking my cock like this, so deep. You like how I fill you up? Ahh, my sweet, sweet noona.."

Ignoring the little voice in the back of your head, you moan again at his words, wanting more of him, you lift your ass up slightly for him to drive him self in deeper to hit your cervix & he moans in appreciation.

"Shit," He hisses. "I want to ruin you, Y/n... Feels so good."

His fingers dig into your hip as he thrusts faster, you can feel him hitting you at your deepest as you struggle to hold back the guttural moans that have started to roll up from within you.

"Ahh, shit, take all of me in, Y/N.. Take me all in..."

His thrusts have become erratic & you gasp into his hand as his grip on your hip tightens as he pulls your body back against him harder and he pushes his fingers into your mouth

Your eyes roll back, your hands claw for something to hold as a spasm spreads through your body as your orgasm releases on his cock.

You moan, muffled by his fingers in your mouth as he continues to ram him self into your gushing pussy, even more filthy words fall from under his breath.

You're on your tip toes now, whimpering around his fingers as his thrusts falter & you know he's about to cum.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N..." His voice is higher pitched, his body shudders against you & you ball your hands into fists as waves of pleasure roll through you when you feel him pulsate within you.

And in that second, you realize you want something from him and you press your lips together to keep yourself from crying it out.

"Oh, fuck, fuck!" He gasps as he thrusts a few more times, then suddenly he pulls out & you can feel the hot, damp sensation of his cum against your ass, more curses falling from his lips.

You both were trembling as he removes his fingers & hand from your mouth, reaching over you to a tissue box on the counter.

He pulls a few sheets out & begins to gently wipe your thighs & ass down, placing gentle kisses along your lower back as he does.

When he turns to throw away the sheets, you quickly pull your clothes up & turn to look at him.

Although he's taken a step back, he still looms over you, still breathing heavily, a thin layer of sweat gracing his face, neck & chest.

"I... I'm so..." He's tucking in his shirt & buttoning up his pants as he struggles to speak to you, his hands shaking, straightening his clothes for a moment to gather himself.

"I shouldn't... Shouldn't have done that to you..." He finally says softly.

"You think?..." You snap, without pause, although you're not angry, just panicked.

He runs his fingers through his hair, looking you up and down before sighing & closing the gap between you to pull you into a hug.

Whatever you had been expecting from him, that wasn't it & your heart thudding in your chest as he hugged you was proof enough.

If you were being honest, you wanted him to leave the room & not look back and not give your heart a reason to feel attached but instead, he was holding you tightly, stroking your back.

"I'm.... I'm sorry..." His voice is still too soft & too calm.

"I can't... can't stop thinking of you... of being around you..." He kisses the top of your head.

"I always want to touch you, to kiss you, to..." He pauses as he breathes in deeply, his eyes look glazed over as he speaks.

"Listen, I wanna be... closer... to you. And I know you want me too..."

You put your hands between the two of you & gently force him to take a step back, once again putting that space between you both.

He wasn't lying, part of you wanted him every time you saw him, wanted him physically, mentally, emotionally...

But you knew you couldn't.

"You should go, Jeon..." You say, avoiding his eyes. "Go to the restroom, dry off... Then come back to the greenroom with the others.."

When you look back up, there's an expression that almost looks like anger that crosses his features & causes his brow to crease for a second before it's gone, his face now emotionless as he steps back from you.

"Yes, noona." He quietly murmurs as he turns & heads to the door, leaving you feeling a deep feeling that akins to guilt as you watch him leave.