🖤Sasaengs- Jaemin

Request by: BQMUNCHKIN_13

I added mark to the scenario just because i love him and jaemin's relationship i hope you don't mind!!

Jaemin had no schedule, so he was out doing some shopping. His manager had insisted on him going with someone else, but Jaemin said he wanted to go out alone.

He had finished his excursion getting really tired of wearing his mask and hood to hide from fans. He was on his way back to the dorm when he felt a tap on his shoulder. he turned around to face four teenaged girls with huge eyes and grins. Jaemin smiled politely even though he desperately wished he weren't alone.

"Are you na Jaemin?!" the one girl squealed holding her phone out in front of jaemin's face recording him.

"Uh, no, sorry- "Jaemin turned to walk away but was grabbed by the hood by the tallest girl. She yanked the hood down revealing jaemin's floppy hair and then reached across and ripped his mask off.

Jaemin was in fear for his life. He wanted to call mark or taeyong, but his phone was in his bag, and he didn't wanna risk getting caught.

"You are na Jaemin!! Oh my god we love you so much!!" two of the girls squealed, the taller one still keeping her grip on jaemin's arm.

"Ah, well, thank you." He said awkwardly forcing a smile.

"Can you sign my phone case!?"

"Eh, of course!" Jaemin wanted to leave but he had no way of getting out of this, he didn't wanna risk his reputation by being rude to his fans.

After he signed the girls' belongings, he bowed politely trying to excuse himself but the grip on his arm tightened.

"Oh, please don't go Jaemin, why don't you hang out with us for a bit?"

"Oh well, I'd love too but unfortunately I have a lot of work to do so- "

"don't lie to us nana, we know you have no schedule today."

"What? How... how did you know that?"

"Oh nana, we know everything about you!"

Jaemin was getting extremely uncomfortable now. He tried to pull his arm away, but the girl just dug her nails into his skin even deeper now being joined by one of the other girls who had both his wrists firmly in her grip.

Jaemin felt pain from their talon like nails and he could feel his skin breaking.

"Hey, you guys are kinda hurting me could you please let go?"

"I'm sorry Jaemin but we don't want you running off."

The girls began to drag Jaemin down the sidewalk with them devilish smiles on their faces.

Tears brimmed his eyes as he realized he couldn't get out of this easily.

He planted his feet firmly trying to pull away from the girls.

"Stop resisting us Jaemin!" the shortest girl slapped him across the face.

He felt his cheek sting from the slap, and he knew that he was in serious danger. He willingly followed the girls down the street until he spotted a police officer by the crosswalk. He signaled to the man non-chalantly getting his attention.

The man saw the girls grip on him and recognized the odd situation. He walked over to them, and the girls panicked.

"Excuse me kids, what's going on here?"