◇Spacial Chapter◇

In honor of More To Him's 1 year anniversary I wrote this chapter

Dedicated to _Ichigo_Milk_ who requested this little chapter.

Note that this chapter makes no difference in the story's plot and has been written solely out of fun.

I hope you enjoy the special chapter.

Happy 1 year!

_________________

The Perfect Date

》Y/N POV

It had been a few weeks since Loki and I started to live in Earth together. I rented a small apartment for the both of us to stay in while I worked part time until I can finally have my practice teaching license back. I also catched up with my missing classes and took the time to teach Loki a few human things.

I found it hilarious when he first started to learn how to use the TV and the phone I got him. Loki was also quite intrested in human snacks, and ate them daily.

I was surprised that he had a British accent when he spoke in English, yet I found it quite attractive.

After much thought, I decided that maybe it was time to take Loki out on a first date. I thought of all the possible places he'd like to visit, also keeping in mind that humans were still a bit weary of him after the Chitauri Invasion. It needed to be perfect as Loki had never been on a date before, I had to give him the time of his life!

Well that would be a little difficult considering he is immortal and has lived as long as the universe.

Still I was confident and excited to give him a little taste of human life.

When I got home I walked in on Loki laying on the couch, completely immersed in a Korean drama while he ate Doritos.

I found it amusing to see him eat them as he told me he found them weird and I quote: "They are weird edible triangular shapes, that are too cheesy and salty, and leave a sticky, orange powder stuck to my fingers."

"Oh, come on! What a wench!" Loki boos at the TV as a woman dressed in a tight, red dress starts flirting with the male lead. I had no idea he'd end up watching dramas. Maybe I should have kept my Netflix account away from him...But at the same time it's cute to watch him be so invested in the characters.

"Good evening to you too, babe." I call out placing my shopping bags on the table.

Loki looks towards me, seemingly startled by my voice. I raise my brows in amusement as he shoots me a guilty smile.

"Hello! I apologize, I didn't see you come in. Do you want to watch TV with me? Or perhaps you need help unloading groceries from the car?"

I smile and shake my head, "No, it's okay, I only had a few bags. I actually want to speak to you."