Enemies? (2)

It wasn't surprising that the two famous "enemies" were the talk of the school for the rest of the afternoon. In fact, many students including the teachers were waiting for another disaster to happen again. The reason is just to have some entertainment. But unfortunately, it didn't happen as the young elite went home after lunch for personal reasons. The people who were waiting for the fun were definitely disappointed especially this one blonde woman.

"Missing her, my friend?"

Suzy said while looking at different books in the bookshelf before she finally found what she was looking for. The tall woman let out a scoff, still rummaging through different books as they were in the library since it was their breaktime.

"I'm just surprised the hallway was quiet and no one was trying to murder me but I'm thankful for that. I get to have my peaceful time."

Her best friend shakes her head and waits for her before settling the books down on the table. This was their routine. Whenever it's break or the teacher is absent, they go to the library and read variety of books. They both love books, that was how they became close. They share great knowledge of books and since then, Suzy sticked by her side as Chaeyoung did the same. Even when they were miles apart from each other, they called often. They were always honest with each other and they told each other basically everything. Except for the identity of this specific person that Chaeyoung has yet to tell her best friend.

"You know, if only you could give me her name. We would find her sooner than later, Roseanne Park."

The blonde woman looked up from her book and sighed deciding to tell her the truth.

"I got this one, Suzy. You don't have to worry about it. I'm not rushing anything. I'll meet her when the right time comes."

Suzy nods understandingly and decided not to meddle with her business. She knows the younger girl will tell her if she needs anything.

"You're the most patient person I have ever met, Chae. I don't know how you do it."

"I have hope in certain things especially this one. I still believe I will encounter her again."

Suzy could see the longingness in her eyes. She really wanted this girl to appear sooner or later and make her best friend happy. She was about to say something when her phone buzzed. She looked at the message and sighed indicating she has to go.

"I have to go, Chae. My parents are asking for me."

Chaeyoung's eyes snapped at her and she let out a small smile.

"See you later then?"

"Hmmmm, maybe never."

They both laughed at their silliness and hugged each other before Suzy made her way out of the library.

The young woman remained at the libary, reading and drowning herself with books, not noticing that it was already night-time. She looked at her watch, not fazed that she consumed three hours in the library. She fixed her things and placed the books back to where they belong. She's also the last one to leave the libary that's why the librarian is used to her staying up late in the evening.

Speaking of the librarian, she realizes that the old lady isn't there so shrugged it off. She was about to take another step when she heard a voice so familiar that made her eyebrows meet together in confusion.

"Are you kidding me?!?!"

Jennie?, she thought. She went out from the shadows to see her enemy twisting the doorknob aggressively.