Side Story#4 You're Worth Everything (Delsin X Momo Yaoyorozu) Part 4

"My name is Azuna Yaoyorozu and I need to talk to you, boy". Delsin looked up at the man with confusion. He heard the Azuna part but the last part was still mute for him as his ears were still ringing from the flash bang. "What?" was what he said. Azuna looked at the SWAT team with a nod and suddenly, Delsin a bag put over his head and was dragged out the room. Delsin, with all the strength he had at the moment, was fighting back and screaming in the halls to let go of him.

"WHAT THE HELL?! HEY! HEY! LET ME GO! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! THIS IS ILLEGAL, I HAVE RIGHTS!". "Yeah well, my rights overwhelm yours so let's get to the station, Takashi-san, will you". It was then that Delsin felt a strong blow to the back of his head, which was enough to knock him out as his body went limp, allowing the officers to carry him easier. The officers took him all the way to the ground floor where they shoved the kid in the SWAT van and took him down to the station in a private room, where only Azuna and a unconscious Delsin were.

An officer came into the room with some donuts and some water bottles. Azuna took them and ushered the man to leave, whi h he did, again, leaving him with a sleeping Delsin. Yaoyorozu grabbed the water and splashed it in the kids face, waking him up. "Hey! Wake up! It's time to talk!". Delsin spurred awake with fright. He then glared at the man with anger. "What the hell?! Where am I?! Where did you take me?!". "Calm down-". "Calm down?! YOU KIDNAPPED ME!". Azuna waved his hands in the air with a frown. "Kidnapped?! That's a big word. I'd say we.......borrowed you without your permission". Delsin banged his fists on the table, now noticing the quirk suppressing handcuffs were chained to the table.

"Let me go! NOW!". "HAHAHA! kid, who are you to demand anything from me? I'm a wee bit older than you, ya know". Delsin glared at him and then glanced around the room. He was in a tight spot. His kidnapper was smart enough to place these on him so he can't use force to break away. The room was dark with just the little ceiling light hanging over the table that lit the room, though it was pretty dim. If Delsin didn't know any better, he'd say he was being interrogated. With what though, he had no clue. His life was rather boring since he started U.A, he hasn't been doing any crimes like graffiti but even then, he doubts something as petty as graffiti gets him in here.

This is where you go when you're involved in something like murder, rape, armed robbery, etc and he didn't do anything of the sort. If he did, then John totally took his body for a joyride without his knowledge of the situation but even then, he should have some recollection of the event. Glancing around, he noticed there was no way out of this besides playing ball with this guy, for now at least. He had  nothing to hide anyway. "So you work with the police? Some sort of detective or something?". "No, I'm a hero. These cops are under my agency" the man said.

Delsin looked at him with a frown. "You? You're a hero? Buddy, heroes don't barge into a high school student's apartment with no source if evidence or warrant and take them out their apartment before knocking them out! Just what type of hero are you?!". Azuna glared at Delsin, which kind of unnerved the teen. "The kind who is just trying to fix his daughter's broken heart, that's what kind of hero I am!". Delsun frowned in confusion. What crack was this guy even on? "What?! What do I have to do with your daughter?! I don't know her! I don't even know you!".

"I told you! My name is Azuna Yaoyorozu! There, now you know me!". Delsin widened his eyes in shock. "Yaoyorozu!? Oh come the fuck on! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU'RE MOMO'S DAD?!". "Yes, I am. And you're the one she's been crying over recently. Heh, she could've done worse". Delsin sighed. "She did do worse". Azuna frowned at him but didn't respond. "Alright, so you're Momo's dad but instead of....I don't know....knocking on my door like a regular civilian, you chose to bring your co workers to hunt me down like a villain and bring me to the station to question me? You probably spooked my neighbors into thinking they live with a criminal! I could be evicted!".