Chapter 74

When they got out of the hotel, Song Yan got into the Xia family's car. The Xia's trip was divided into two groups. Uncle Teng's car carried Old Mrs. Xia, Mother Xia, and Father Xia and Zhou Shuo's car carried the two brothers of the Xia family and Song Yan.

The atmosphere in the car was a little dull. 

Song Yan didn't dare to breathe while sitting on pins and needles. Xia Lin had been mentally prepared for treating him coldly. 

The eldest young master of the Xia family is constantly throwing a sharp glance at Song Yan from time to time. He remembered that when he was a child, he often ran to Xia's house. Although Xia Liang's attitude towards him is not enthusiastic, he is not so hostile.

Xia Liang said, "Zhou Shuo." 

"Yes, young master." Zhou Shuo answered as he drove. 

"Don't sleep in your own room tonight. Go to Xia Lin's room for one night."

"Huh?" 

Zhou Shuo was a little dumbfounded. Xia Lin was stunned. 

Before he could react, Song Yan had already protested: "Why, Brother Liang? It's just right for Xia Lin and me to sleep on the same bed. Why add Zhou Shuo?"

"The bed in his room is big enough." Xia Liang glanced at Song Yan faintly, "The main reason is that you are young and energetic and it will be bad if you accidentally do something unnecessary with Xiao Lin at night."

Xia Lin didn't know whether to thank his brother for his relief or reject his brother's troubles. 

Zhou Shuo was also extremely speechless. The young master was using him as a living light bulb. Three big men sleeping in the same bed. Thinking about that scene, it's embarrassing.

Then Xia Liang said slowly: "Or Song Yan, you change rooms with Zhou Shuo. Wouldn't it be better if you sleep on a bed alone?" 

"No!" Song Yan pointed to Zhou Shuo and said, "This kid is younger and more energetic than me. Why don't you worry about him and Xia Lin?"

Xia Liang glanced at Zhou Shuo and asked faintly: "Do you like men?" 

Zhou Shuo shook his head quickly. 

Xia Liang said: "I see, you are a straight man."

He deliberately emphasized the word "straight". 

Hearing that, Xia Lin panicked in an instant. He looked at Xia Liang inexplicably, thinking, did his brother know something?

Song Yan didn't dare to say anything after hearing this. He was even more guilty than Xia Lin. If he was really found out by this cold-faced young master, he would probably be abolished.

That night, Zhou Shuo really squeezed into Xia Lin's room with his quilt, acting dutifully as a light bulb.

However, half an hour later, when Xia Liang passed by, he found a person lying outside the door of Xia Lin's room. 

When he approached and took a closer look, he found that it was Zhou Shuo who was leaning against the door and sleeping under the quilt. 

Xia Liang gently kicked Zhou Shuo's knee and Zhou Shuo immediately opened his eyes vigilantly.

"Young master." He looked up and found that it was Xia Liang and quickly stood up holding the quilt. 

"What are you doing at the door?" Xia Liang asked.

"Master, being a light bulb. . .I really can't do it," Zhou Shuo scratched his head. "There is always a sense of guilt like I am tearing up a marriage." 

Xia Liang squinted his eyes: "Destroying a marriage?"

Zhou Shuo suddenly realized that he had said something important and immediately closed his mouth and shook his head: "No, no, I didn't say anything." 

But it was too late and Xia Liang's eyes became deep: "What's going on inside now?"

"Before I came out, Song Yan was ushered to sleep on the floor by Brother Lin. Now, Brother Lin should be sleeping alone on the bed. Don't worry, I will squat by the door for tonight. In case there is any movement inside, I'll rush in right away."

Xia Liang was silent for a moment and beckoned to Zhou Shuo: "Come with me to the study." 

Zhou Shuo hesitated for a moment, threw the quilt into his room, and followed Xia Liang to the study.

Xia Liang pointed to the chair opposite the desk and said in an imperative tone: "Sit." 

Zhou Shuo intuitively felt that bad things would happen but in the face of Xia Liang, he could only obey orders.

Xia Liang asked Zhou Shuo to sit then leaned on the desk and looked at him condescendingly: "Let's talk about Xiao Lin and Song Yan. How many things are you hiding from me?" 

Zhou Shuo looked aggrieved: "I'm really not."

"Does Xiao Lin like Song Yan too?" 

"Probably." 

"Are you sure he likes men?"

"That shouldn't be wrong." 

"When did you know this?" 

"The next semester of senior year."

Xia Liang sneered: "You're so good. You have kept it from me for so long." 

Zhou Shuo hurriedly said: "I didn't mean to conceal it because Brother Lin said that he will tell you when the right time is right, so I..."

Xia Liang raised his hand and interrupted him: "So, are those two people in a happy state?" 

"I'm also...not very sure."

"It doesn't look like it," Xia Liang touched his chin and muttered to herself, "Xiao Lin was willing to be with Song Yan even if he had a bitter face all night. "

Zhou Shuo walked two steps to the door then turned around and asked uneasily: "Young Master, about this matter, Brother Lin, can you..." 

"Don't worry, my mouth is much tighter than yours."

Zhou Shuo was speechless for a while and then asked, "Master, do you...do you hate homosexuality?" 

Xia Liang smiled and spread his hands: "Do I look like a person who's stuck in the past?"

"That's good." Zhou Shuo felt really relieved. 

Xia Liang then muttered to himself: "It's just that the next generation of the Xia family will not fall on me alone. Ha. . . so troublesome." 

Zhou Shuo was slightly startled and a trace of unspeakable loss suddenly appeared in his heart.