Part 32.

As we walked the boys down the Reg was in the front and I was in the back to make sure they moved, as we walked up the stairs, "what's a Slytherin prefect doing up here." The Gryffindor had venom lacing his voice that I didn't like. "Returning your little lions." I said  venom lacing my voice causing them all to look at me, I made sure to keep a dark cold face on. What can I say I'm intimidating like that.

"We caught them trying to sneak into our common room." Reg said turning to the Gryffindor. "You suck at patrol just so you know, and you boys are lucky you didn't get caught by Filch and his cat. Things would have been much worse if you did." After giving them to their prefect we found our own in the halls.

4th years, "alright you little snakes get back in your dorms!" They looked at me in fear and Reg smacked my arm. I gave him the death stare. "Be nice! Their our own peers for merlins sake." I rolled my eyes and pushed the group to start walking. I mean since they know their way back, we were done for the night it was almost 11:00, I'm drained we have to do this every night.

I'm not going to survive. Reg wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple before walking farther towards some of the older kids. He is so much better than I am with people.

After Reg left I got grounded for starting a fire on purpose, what actually happened was um I found out I suck at cooking. I never told Reg because he would be mad that James wasn't there to help neither did Sirius. Now that I think of it none of the girls or boys that were there helped.

I took the blame for Lily and James because they put something in the microwave that made it catch fire. And they blamed it on me. So yeah I lied about saying that I found out I was bad at cooking.

We ate breakfast and went to classes that was it. Read in the Library took our first shower in the Prefect bathrooms, they're huge, then we found Out about the wizarding war. A dark wizard was rising and I know what happens in the future because of the powers.

Honestly I'm scared, powerful families that are pure bloods will join him.  I for sure that my family won't, but Reg might be forced to by his parents.  If he's all powerful like everyone says and the blacks along with Malfoys will bow down to him.  Then he's powerful, well actually they could be doing it to get rid of the muggleborns and half bloods.

I went back to my dorm so I could get some studying done before we had patrol duties, my door opens and Reg walks in, Walburga told me and Reg she got Dumbledore to give us our own room. I'm not quite sure how she did that but I'm guessing she paid a lot of funds.

He kissed me on the forehead before putting his shower catty on his desk. "My mother sent me a letter." I looked up at him. His mother never sent him letters unless it was for parties in the holidays. "What did she write?" He looked at me and then down.

"She has news for us when we go back for Christmas. She told me to tell you to make sure you're not going home." He looks back up at me as I got up and walked forward to him. I grabbed his face in my hand making him look down at me. "You're my home, not at my birth home, but when ever I'm with you."

He nodded, I looked at him. "Did you write her back" he walked over to his desk and pulled out the parchment for a letter, "I was just about to." He scribbled out words in nice and neat lines, everything in cursive. Much different that Sirius. He closed the letter and sealed it closed with the melted wax.

"Wanna walk with me to the Owlery?" I nodded and linked arms with him, "oh but first I wanna get the letter I wrote for Bella and Cissy." He nodded as I let go of his arm to grab the letter off my desk. The letter in nice neat cursive writing to Cissy and Bella. The letter stamped shut with green wax and a Slytherin seal.

I linked my arms back with him after putting my wand in my robe pocket,  I slid the letter in my robe pocket as well

I linked my arms back with him after putting my wand in my robe pocket,  I slid the letter in my robe pocket as well.  We walked out of the common room people moving as they saw the prefect badge.  Dirty looks from Gryffindor,  scared looks from the rest.

Then someone stopped by putting their hand on my arm and pulling me back,  I stopped and turned around.  Daren, the Gryffindor prefect.  "What can I do for you Daren?"  I smiled innocently at him.  The Slytherins were all grinning, the first years were intrigued, I have no idea why.

"We'll I just wanted to see if you could stand up to a real fight and not your brother."  He gave me a cocky smirk.  I returned him with a smirk, everyone backed up as I moved,  I started walking around him.  I checked his robe and gear that he was wearing.  No weight shown his pockets, no weight means no potions.

He turned his head to watch me to make sure that nothing happened.  Slug horn walked out to see us.  "I suggest you don't mess with me Daren."
"And why not, I mean you're snake, no one wants you here."
"Oh but you do,  the Slytherins are your only real competition."  The Slytherins all started cheering.  "It seems as though I am right, goodbye Daren."

I was trying to get him riled up, it was working,  he didn't seem to see Slughorn over there.  I walked away and he grabbed my arm spun me around,  reg knew what was going to happen.  "She's famous for her fights with her brother, her brother was really popular here." A Ravenclaw had whispered to a transfer Griffindor, 7th year I believe.

I took my robe off and handed it to reg, he made sure the letter wasn't crumbled.  I turned back to Daren, I slowly walked up to him, he was pointing his wand at me. "Oh darling, do you really want to do this?"  He nodded and tightened his grip on his wand. 
"Well you asked for it."
"Elizabeth don't do anything stupid." I looked at Reg and shrugged.