thirty.

Flora. 

I'm just on my way up the stairs, having taken my shoes off and attempting to tread softly as my parents are asleep. My phone even makes me jump as it rings loudly in my hand, I groan, hot footing it back down the stairs and into the kitchen to answer Harry, I suppose it's about time I did, I've been ignoring him all night.. and thinking about him. Even whilst I was kissing Luke. 

"Hello?" I say quietly. My voice quiet. 

"Flora.. are you sober, can you drive?" He says, his voice is low and a little urgent, I'm not used to him sounding ruffled. 

"Hi to you too daddy" I laugh, teasing him and hearing nothing but quiet on the other end. 

"Flora, your friend Luke. I need you to come to his friends flat where he's staying, now" He says. 

"What.." I ask, a nasty feeling in my stomach. Why is Harry with Luke. 

"Why?" I ask as he remains silent. 

"Flora don't ask questions just come" He says, bluntly. I don't hang around, not bothering to say bye as I climb in the car, reversing as quietly I can across the gravel drive and speeding as fast as I dare through the quiet neighbourhoods.

My heart is pounding and I feel sick as I pull up in front of the flats, there seems to be no disruptions, which is even more unnerving as I park messily in the dark street. I notice Harry's car is there, as well as Luke's. This feels like some kind of fucking nightmare. I call flat 17b on the downstairs buzzer, his friend Calum's flat. Who definitely won't be home yet from what I've heard about the guy. 

No one answers but I hear the door click as I push through frantically, taking the stairs two at a time to the first floor of the modern apartment building, walking from flats 10a,b, 11a,b 12a,b until I reach the right one, knocking continuously until the door swings open and Harry is there. Tall and dark, his long hair hanging around his jaw, wearing a long coat and black shoes.

"What the hell are you doing here" I can barely whisper feeling like I'm about to burst into tears. He looks mad, I think. I know I wanted to make him jealous but I never thought he'd know. 

"Flora, princess, you need to calm down before I tell you what's happened" He hushes me hands on my shoulders, soothingly as if I'm a child. 

"Where's Luke?" I ask, my voice raised as I push past him into the kitchen and living room. 

"The bathroom, we had a fight" He says nibbling his lip between his teeth. I head to the bathroom and luke is over the sink, a soaked scarlett towel held to the lower half of his face, he looks mad and confused, his eyebrows knitted together as he dabs at his face.

"Luke, oh my god what did he do" I fuss, unable to stop myself from crying as I pull the towel away and take a look at his swollen lip and nose, I notice his lip ring has been hastily removed and left on the side of the sink. 

"I'm fine.." Luke says, his voice hoarse. I turn around to Harry. 

"Get the hell out" I shake my head. He opens his mouth to defend himself. 

"I'm serious get the fu*k out, I don't know how you can even still be here" I shove him from the door way but he steps back, controlled anyway, I wipe tears away from my cheeks angrily as he backs off into the hall. 

"You're a fu*king psycopath!" I shout and he stands still as ever, remaining calm. 

"I couldn't watch him kiss you like that.." He says quietly as if he's trying to to lose it again. 

"Like you care! I know what you've been doing, Amber told me! I kissed him to try and make myself feel better, because you're treating me like a naive little girl!" I continue to shout.

"I'm sorry.. I was confused okay, I had to work things out" He shakes his head running a hand through his hair. 

"Well you know what fu*k you, because I don't want to be involved in your mind games!"

"He said I took advantage of you, Flora.. tell me, tell me that's not true, that's not how you feel.." He says. I can't make sense of my thoughts. 

"JUST GET OUT HARRY, AND DON'T CALL ME, BECAUSE I FU*KING QUIT!" I scream  before I've even listened to what he says, opening the door, he looks at me, vulnerable for a second before walking out and down the hall, I can't help but make sure he's properly gone as the long coated figure rounds the corner and is gone.