𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22

Shinobu's POV

"It's kind of weird not having Y/n here but she'll be back soon after her mission" I said smiling. "She left? when?" Tomioka asked.

"SHINOBU!!" I looked up to see Tanjiro. "Tanjiro? what's wrong?" I asked. "IT'S Y/N!! I'M SORRY SHE-" Tanjiro yelled.

My eyes widened as Kyojuro walked into the room with Y/n. I quickly stood up and ran over to her. I took her from Kyojuro and stared at her pale figure.

I put my forehead against hers. "G-get Aoi immediately!" I said as tears pricked my eyes.

Y/N'S POV

I sat up to see I was in a weird looking place with some floors that were upside down. "Oooh! is this her!?" I turned to see a demon girl with white hair and yellow eyes.

"Look at how adorable she looks!" She said. My eyes widened and I back away then tripped over something.

"She's such a clutz" A weird demon coming out of a vase said. I stood up and went to run away but ran into someone making me fall down again.

I stared up at a demon with blond hair and rainbow colored eyes he crouched down and grabbed my arm.

Her arms and legs are so tiny! are you sure it was her! and she doesn't even look like a demon!" He said running his hand against my arm.

"NGH!!" I grunted pulling away from him and crawling back from them. I stopped when bumped into someone.

I looked up to see 'YORIICHI!!' I thought. I turned and hugged his leg. "Please tell me this is another bad dream!!" I signed.

"A bad dream?" He said. I froze. 'This isn't Yoriichi....' I thought slowly looking up. A man with six eyes stared down at me.

I let go of his leg and shook my head while crawling back. 'Where am I!?' I thought. I put my hands over my ears feeling Claustrophobic as the demon started coming closer and closer towards me.

SHINOBU'S POV

"Will she be okay?" I asked putting my hand on her forehead. "She's in a coma and we're not sure if she'll survive much longer in her condition" Aoi said frowning.

Kanao furrowed her eyebrows and looked to the side as tears ran down her face. "I'm sorry it's my fau-" I cut Kyojuro off.

"No I let her go on that mission with you it's my fault! Don't blame yourself for something I clearly should've thought about!" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "But tell me... was she in pain?" I asked.

"She was smiling and was worried that my Haori would get dirty... I don't think she even understood what she did... then she told me that she wanted to rest her eyes then that's when she fell into the coma..." Kyojuro said frowning.

"How is she still alive? an injury like this should've killed her a long time ago..." I said. "I know I just hope it doesn't effect her health in the future..." Aoi said.

OBANAI'S POV

"Can you believe that Obanai! I can't believe something like this could happen!" Mitsuri said. "Is... she gonna die?" Muchiro said.

"Don't think like that I'm sure she'll make a full recovery!" Goyemei said. We went over to the door as it opened.

"C-can we see her?" Mitsuri asked. Aoi nodded and fully opened the door so we could go inside. We went inside to see Y/n sleeping in the bed.

"She's in a coma we're not sure when she'll wake up" Aoi said. I clenched my fists and looked down.

'I'm a horrible person... All I ever did to her was give her shit for just being alive. Even after I would always be so mean to her she never hated me... what were the last real words I said to her? that she couldn't become a demon slayer and she died protecting one... she was never annoying or rude she was nice and didn't understand certain things... instead of helping her understand things I bashed her for it... She always tried to make up for things she clearly didn't have to make up for... I'm a horrible person and I hate myself for it' I thought.

I looked at her sleeping figure. 'How can I call myself a Hashira if the innocent girl I wanted to die is now dying..' I thought

TOMIOKA'S POV

"Tanjiro why didn't you stop Y/n" I said. "I didn't know she was even going to do it! she just stood up and took of" Tanjiro said.

"She was too fast for me to even grab her" Tanjiro said. "The demon they fought was an upper moon 3 right?" I asked. He nodded.

"That's not good" I said. "Uh what do you mean?" Tanjiro asked. "He'll surely come back for her" I said.

"You can't be sure of that maybe he couldn't even tell she was a demon!!" Tanjiro said. "That spider demon I killed could tell she was a demon even if he couldn't tell she was a demon he would still come after her" I said.

"You're right lets also hope that Y/n doesn't heal too quickly" Tanjiro said. "If she does they might just assume she's getting stronger but some will still be suspicious... she's suppose to be dead right now" I said.

"But I'm still glad that she isn't" Tanjiro said. "I don't want her to die without her remembering us!"

_____________________
Hello! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈