Year 1- Spilled Notes

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

Y/n was rushing down the hallway, clutching desperately to her parchment that contained messily scrawled notes from that morning's transfiguration lesson.

It was barely two weeks into the first term and she already had homework from two different classes.

Actually, it was her first term ever.

Y/n Y/l/n was two weeks into her first year at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. She was sorted into Slytherin once she had first gotten to the school, which wasn't a surprise to anyone.

Both her parents were in Slytherin along with many of her relatives. She was pure blood after all.

Though, she had been taught by her mother at a young age, to not discriminate against Witches and Wizards of different blood status.

Her father didn't know about this. Good thing too. He was raised with the mindset that only pure bloods were worth anything and that anyone other that that was scum. He tried to pass this "knowledge" onto Y/n any chance he could, but her mother's words always had much more merit in Y/n's mind.

Her family was pretty well off....Ok, very well off.

They lived in a luxurious home with many, many rooms and a large, well kept yard in the back, where Y/n spent a lot of time.

Her parents always seemed too busy to spend anytime other than meals with her.

Sometimes Y/n would find company in their house elf 'Bobbles', but if her father ever found them talking or Y/n helping Bobbles with household chores, he would punish Bobbles severely and yell at Y/n, telling her not to converse or associate with lowly scum of any kind.

So she was lonely quite frequently, it became the norm. But when she came to Hogwarts, and she was surrounded by people, she started making friends with the first few who were kind.

She had accidentally misinterpreted 2 boys trying to play a practical joke on her as them being friendly.

The boys found this quite funny and decided to become her friend.

Her social skills with people her own age were lacking since she had only ever spoken to adults, like her parents' dinner guests from time to time.

Y/n had also made friends with a group of people in her house. Though, sometimes she had to leave when they began a rant on why all the Muggleborn students should be kicked out of Hogwarts.