2. Feelings 💞

Kartik help her to stand properly

Kartik:- sor (cutted by naira)

Naira:- you can't see i think you are blind and you don't have any sense and manners mandek kahi kae tur tur tur  (writer:- my favourite dialogue)

Kartik:- oh hello listen to me I am only apologise to you but you are not listening to me and what you tell Mendek

Naira:- yes Mendek kahi kae tur tur tur

( As kartik can speak ahead at same time kirti came from back and speak to naira)

Kirti:- what happened naira?

( While listening this kartik was shock)

Naira:- yaar kirti see this rude man too much akdu type and he was walking without seeing ahead and because of him i was about to fall and he didn't reliase his mistake as well (cutted by kartik)

Kartik:- who is she kirti she was not listening to Mee she was just speaking and speaking and by the way how did you know her?

Kirti:- wait a second bhai she is my best friend and naira he was my brother as well as our new professor of our college and also our Economics was go ahead with bhai I mean now he was taking our economic understand?

Naira:- ohh! I am sorry sir. I didn't know about that and today I am late too so sorry

Kartik:- it's ok. In that my fault was equally so from my side also sorry.

Naira:- it's okay sir nice to meet you

Kartik:- Mee too my self kartik Goenka (while shaking  hand)

Naira:- my self naira Singhania ( same while shaking hand)

Kirti:- Now your both have know each other and if you finished your fight shall we go to classroom

(And trio went to classroom)

Kartik:- Hello everyone myself kartik Goenka your new professor of economics and today we go with basic

( After 1 hours class finished)

(In Cabin)

Kartik:- (in mind) yaar that girl was amazing by the way what's her name I forget hmmmm.... Yaa Naira Singhania she was really amazing i mean that if she has mistake she definitely apologize but when the fault of another she can't tolerate that person as I see today when she got to know that i am new professor she didn't speak anything ahead and also apologize also when her fault was not there at all. She is unique and she call me Mendek yaar if anyone called me from my nick name (kitu) i feel too much angry but this time I didn't feel like that why by the way why i am thinking about her what's happened to me (he ignored that time)

(In canteen)

Kirti:- what happened to you i notice you from morning itself what happened tell me.

Naira:- nothing yaar

Kirti:- tell me truth you are hiding from your best friend tell me

Naira:- i feel bad yaar

Kirti:- why?

Naira:- because you know I tell too much to sir i mean your brother by the way I also tell her Mendek yaar do one favour for me tell sorry to sir once again and also tell i didn't mean to hurt him pls say sorry.

Kirti:- okay i will tell and what you tell Mendek (while laughing)

Naira:- yaar Don't laugh pls and by the way it's not a joke so why are you laughing.

Kirti:- you know bhai didn't allow anyone to call him from any other name when sometimes our relatives came than thay tell kitu to bhai because of her nickname at that time bhai was to much angry and you are lucky that he didn't tell you anything so grateful. Now don't take tensions i will tell sorry from your side.

(After some hours there lecture were finished)

( At parking )

Three of them talking about study and coming to parking area

Kirti:- By the way you are coming naira at night in engagement?

Kartik:- Engagement?

Kirti:- yes Bhai you know mr Mehta dad friends he was too friend of naira dad so she also get an invitation so you are coming naira at night?

Naira:- yes i am also coming by the way i have work with bhai so i am going to office directly so i have to leave bye

Kirti:- ok bye

(Then trio went to there respective place)

Credit also goes to PatelBharvi

Love
Aesha💕

Precap:- will kartik realise about his felling?

(Please vote and support me)