𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸

THIRD PERSON
"I wish I could join that tournament." Y/N huffed and grabbed her wand.

Her and Ron chose to go outside and practice charms on each other. They had just gotten outside and it was getting dark.

Y/N wanted to wait until Harry was in practice. Yes, Angelina made them go to practice on the first day. She was the new captain since Oliver had already left Hogwarts.

Y/N was still stuck on last night and how they said she wouldn't be able to enter the Triwizard Tournament.

"Sorry Y/N but, I actually agree with them." Ron admitted nervously. Y/N quickly raised her arm and pointed the wand at him.

"Aguamenti!" Y/N shouted for water to be sent his way. Ron got soaked and shook his head like a wet dog.

He spit the water out of his mouth and moved his hair out of his face. Y/N laughed at his frustration.

"I'm honestly going to kill you." Ron spoke with his head held down so the water would drip off his head.

Y/N lifted her wand, "Oh really-"

"Expelliarmus!" Ron interrupted with a wave of his wand. Y/N dropped her jaw as her wand soared yards away from her hand.

"Harry teach you that?" Y/N scoffed and Ron shrugged in response.

She looked at his wand and jerked her head to the left. Ron's wand soared even further away and in the direction she motioned for.

"That's just not fair at all." Ron threw his hand up in the direction the wand was thrown.

"I think it is." Y/N crossed her arms as Ron marched towards her.

She backed away pretty slowly as he walked faster, "What are you doing?" Y/N asked him and turned around to jog away but Ron was close enough to grab her.

He firmly wrapped his arms around her torso and lifted her off of her feet.

"Put me down you scoundrel." Y/N scowled and kicked her feet as he carried her back to the building.

"No, I don't think I will actually." Ron told and reentered the castle.

Y/N was still squirming around before he put her down and backed her into a wall.

"What do you want, Weasley?" Y/N crossed her arms to come of as intimidating. Ron rolled his eyes and smirked before making eye contact with her again, "I hope it isn't me because i'm not for sale." Y/N interrupted the silence.

"No one said anything about you being a buyable grocery product." Ron crossed his arms to mock her. Y/N laughed at him and playfully shoved him away.

One thing she did enjoy about Ron, he matched a side of her. A side that she'd rarely show unless she was around him or Harry.

Yeah, she liked Ron but Harry perfectly understands every side of her. He always has. Is that some sort of sign?-

"You alright, Y/N?" Ron snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah- I'm fine." Y/N quickly responded. She didn't notice that during her thought process she had turned away.

Ron gently grabbed her hand as they made eye contact and slowly leaned his face closer to hers.

He had never actually kissed anyone but the way she looked at him made him go for it. Y/N's eyes widened and she leisurely lifted her hand to push him away.

"Really?" Harry and a few other quidditch players stood off in the distance.

Fred and George looked at each other uneasily as Ron and Y/N turned to face them.