INFO ON (Y/N)

okay so like....yeah, I'm done with the comments about this so I'm explaining it

Alright listen up old and new readers because I'm just tired of this hoNESTLY.

OKAY, SO ABOUT (Y/N)

If you know me, then you know that I absolutely hate OP characters who came out of no where and absolutely just dominates everyone. Sorry, but I'm not about that life.

(Y/n) is supposed to be just like a normal, average girl in the beginning of the story. She didn't defeat a 12 Kizuki to become a Hashira, she worked her way up to the top by defeating 50 demons. Now just because she is a Hashira does not mean that she is as strong as a PILLAR. The only reason Oyakata made her a Pillar is because he knows her breathing technique is just a little bit different from the rest. I'm not going to say anything because I do not wish to spoil the story for you.

I am only here to explain so I stop receiving negative comments. They hurt me more than you know so please think about what you are saying before you post.

Again, I wanted to liken (y/n) to an average girl. Average meaning, that total concentration hurts like hell. It really does, I've done my research and I've watched the series. It's not easy to keep up that type of training, so I did not make it easy on her. There is another reason why it is harder for her than others but again, I won't say anything. You'll have to read the story for yourself.

I made this story so that a reader like you could really be in the story, I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure most if not all would act like this in these types of situations that are in this story.

Once more, please, please think before you comment. I've received way too many targeted at me for (y/n) being too weak or dumb. Or even myself being dumb. I will go through and delete 20+ comments a day about this and it's time I've stopped it.

If you don't like weaker characters who work their way to becoming strong, then don't read it. Okay?

Thanks for reading.

Stay hydrated.