28

Ashley's POV

My bed!

I ran to my bed and jumped on it on my stomach. I missed you so much bed. We're you lonely without me?

"Ash can you help us please?" Ivan called for me.

"No, my bed needs love"

"Your bed can have more love once we unpack your stuff"

"Fine" I groaned getting up "I will be back for you my love"

I kissed my bed before leaving my room.

I got downstairs and Ivan and Robin were bringing my stuff in. Yeah I over packed everything. But how could I not? All of my stuffies would be sad if I just left them.

I grabbed one of the lighter bags and dragged it upstairs to my room. I opened it and started to throw all of my stuffies on my bed.

Robin and Ivan got to my room and started to unpack my stuff. I laid down and cuddled all of my stuffies. I'm so tired and I just want to sleep.

"Are you sleepy?" Ivan laid next to me.

I nodded and snuggles into him.

"Want me to stay the night?"

I nodded closing my eyes. His body is warm and comfy.

"I love you" Ivan kissed my head.

I woke up I'm an empty bed and my stuffed animals on the floor. Where did Ivan go?

I got out of bed and went to the living room. He's not here. I looked outside and his car is gone. He probably went home to change for school.

My mom's car is also gone. I went back inside and went to my room to look for an outfit.

Once I got my outfit on I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair. I really need to redye my hair, my roots are starting to come in and the colours are fading.

When I was done I skipped to the kitchen only to find a man. But not just any man, my dad.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered out.

"Ash, my man, my manly man" he glared at me.

"Get out, n-now" I backed away from him.

"Am I not allowed to take my son to school? Let's catch up."

"I-I have to get on the bus"

"The bus? Oh no, you're getting in my truck, now" he narrowed his eyes.

"Yes sir" I quickly grabbed my bag going out the door.

As I got out James walked out of his house. He waved at me giving me a huge smile. I ignored him and got in my dads truck. Looking out the window James had a confused face.

My dad got in and he started driving. I held my bag close to my chest trying to not cry. Why is he here?

"Listen here Ashley, I need you to stop being a sissy bitch and grow the fuck up. Your mother is fucking dumb. She's letting you dress like a little girl, making you go to a school for horny kids, and what does she actually do for you huh? Leave you home alone to fend for yourself?"

I sat in silent afraid to speak.

"She's making you fat Ashley, she's making you fat and horny" he slammed his fist on the steering wheel making me flinch.

I looked out the window and we got to my school. I was about to get out but my dad grabbed my wrist.

"You're a fucking disgrace" He punched me in the face.

I held my cheek starting to cry.

"Tell anyone I'm here and you're fucking dead, understand you shit?" He raised his voice choking me.

"Y-yes sir"

My dad opened the door pushing me out. I quickly wiped my tears and fixed myself up a bit.

I looked up and saw Liz. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Morning Ashley" she hugged me back.

"Liz, can you do my makeup?" I asked

"Of course I can" she tried pulling me off of her.

I kept my face hidden as she got me off. I know she's going to see my face when she does my makeup but I'm not ready to be asked what happened.

"Ashley, move your hands please"

I shook my head no starting to cry.

"What's wrong?"

I removed my hands looking up at her. Her face filled with worry and she touched my cheek.

"Who did this?"

"I-I was trying to get my bag unstuck and I accidentally punched my face" I lied.

I could tell that Liz knew that I was lying but she didn't say anything about it. She instead gave me a smile and told me that I need to be more careful. Liz took me inside and got Shane to help.

^^Makeup but blue^^

^^Makeup but blue^^

"This is really cool" I smiled looking in the mirror.

"Well I'm glad, I've been wanting to do this with a little for a long time" Shane hugged me

"What about your little?" I asked still admiring my look.

"She isn't into makeup"

"You should do more makeup on me, I love it"

The bell rang making me jump a bit. I said bye to the girls and went to my class. At my desk James and Ivan were talking. They're going to make me break, I know that they'll make me go all soft and it'll make me tell them.

All I have to do is act like I'm in little space while I'm actually not. Simple plan, and if they keep pressuring me I'll just fake cry.

"Hey prince, I'm sorry for leaving you this morning" Ivan kissed my head.

"It otays" I tried to sound little.

"Are you okay prince? Are you still sick?"

"Nuuuuuu I nu sicky me wan pway"

"During recess alright, have fun in class" Ivan left the classroom.

"Act is up, who the fuck was that at your house" James came up to me.

"Your big voice makes you look funny in your little outfit" I gave him a smile.

"And your fake little voice is so cute" he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks" I pushed him away going to my desk.

THIS TOOK ME FOREVER I had writers block again so uh I made more drama. I tried to think of something with no drama but I couldn't so you now get this. Bye bye now...and don't tell anyone that it's past 3am while I finished this......