Mistakes.

"Ms. Y/N you should be careful of your words." He locks eye contact. "You don't know what could happen." He gets up and walks slowly toward her making her shift uncomfortably. He then walks behind her and bends down to her ear.

His breath hits the back of her neck sending shivers down her spine. "Last time we met, you were with Suga." He then grabs her chin and makes his way in front of her face. "Did you know, you had something buried in your neck?"

She tries hard to remember, but she can't. "Yes." She  realizes she made a mistakes when she feels a strong force hit the side of her face almost making her vision blur. "Traitor." His eyes are furious and ready for blood.

She laughs as her now split lip opens with every movement of her mouth. "Don't say that," She struggles to say between laughs. "It makes me feel like a bad person." She tries to pout but can't hold back her laughter. 

RM readjusts his jacket trying to keep himself composed. "It wasn't supposed to be like this." He says calmly before walking to the door.

"What can you say, not everything goes to how you plan out." She smiles hardly. He looks down then back to her. "Maybe, but not for Suga." Just as he walks out another slender but shorter figure walks in.

His eyes locked with hers. He was ready for blood and she was ready for it. " Y/N~" he says deeply. The darkness in is his eye we're as visible as light. Which made him unpredictable, his smile was as dark as his eyes. He was angry and she was responsible.

She stays in her spot unaffected by the dark presence. "Don't go easy on me."

Three hours earlier

"RM I hacked into the system of where Y/N was being held and got access to all the documents related to her. You won't believe it." Suga says excitedly. 

He quickly reads the document as his eyes widen in shock. "Warn the members of the danger this girl can do, this is quite impressive." He looks to Suga who is waiting for his hands to be on her. "Do you know how to end her."

Suga laughs. " Are you kidding me, I know now how to make her suffer." He quickly leaves to get all the things necessary. "This is going to be one crazy memory, aish." Rm rubs his temples as he doesn't know what else can happen.

Test subject: Y/N  L/N (524)

Test subject has endured shocks past the human capacity. Test subject has been classified as extremely dangerous. Test subject 524 has gone through extreme measures to target the Bangtan members. 524 has improved on powers farther then the human imagination.

524 is no longer capable of  turning back into human therefor in order to fully stop her is through a clean blood transfusion with a dead person. Or just draining blood, this will be impossible as the subject can fully heal with no help or medical supervision since their has been major changes in the genes. Leaving no other choice but to kill her in no human way but in a way where she can lose blood fast as possible without regenerating.

Subject has also been hypnotized to forget her previous memories. When the subject fully remember she will go in epileptic shock which will cause a brain bleed leading to death. In order for her to remember she will have to be reminded key words from her past memories. Which could take up to five months to a year.

In other words, Y/N  L/N  is no longer a human but an experimented monster ready to kill her prey. She won't stop to get her target leaving everyone in fear. 524 has impressed everyone at the lab but has also shown signs of massive amounts of aggressiveness leading to her being uncontrollable. It's a possibility she will lose her consciousness to this rage that will drive her mad and kill anyone she lays her eyes on.  Please proceed with caution everyone.

"Trust me I won't go easy on you."