29) A letter...

Sophia POV

"Can't you believe we're graduating now?!!" Samuel said

We were currently walking to the field meeting with the other students. We were wearing our caps and gown and everyone was looking so happy. I In the other hand looks happy but inside I just want to run away and start fresh

Me and Taylor haven't talked much but we're kinda in an awkward situation now.

I haven't talked to Gal and my dad all this month. I've been ignoring the both of them. Going to Samuels house and skipping dinner with them. Of course Gal wonders but I just ignore her.

We got to our seats and the ceremony begins.

I look around trying to find dad and Gal but I don't see them anywhere. I won't be surprised if they didn't come and show up. I wouldn't want them to be here.

The ceremony ended and it was night time already. I was preparing myself to move to California now. I was supposed to go around August but Dad and Gal leaves next week for Canada. I also don't want to live with Samuel anymore since he's going to live an apartment with his girlfriend.

Samuel mom already has my luggage in the car and will drive me to the airport after we go to the after party today at his house.

Gal and Dad is probably out doing some wedding planning or preparing to move to Canada. We arrived at the after party at the school and I saw Taylor waiting by the door. She finally saw me and walked towards me. Samuel looked at me and gave the "good luck" look.

"Soph please I can't handle this anymore. I need you please. I've been trying to show you my love and trust this whole month to show you how sorry I am" She begged

It was true. This past month Taylor has been by my side trying to say sorry and buy me special things to show her trustworthy.

I almost feel kinda bad now

"Okay I forgive you" I said and she widened her eyes "Seriously" She smiled and I nodded. She picked me up and spin me around. "But we can only be friends" I said "That's good enough as long I have you back" she said

"But I'm actually leaving today. I'm going to California after this" I said "Then let me go with you. I'm going to LA to pursue my dream of singing. We can even get an apartment maybe!" She said and that wasn't a bad idea

"Okay that's not a bad idea actually" I said

I only stayed at the party for an hour to say goodbye to all the teachers and some of the people here. Taylor gave me a hug and will call me once she arrived to California later this week.

Samuel mom picked me up and dropped me off at the airport

"Thank you for everything. You were like a mom to me" I said to her "Go and be free sweetheart" She said and I hugged her

I got my ticket and went to the airplane. I checked the time and it was already 9:00pm.

By this time Gal should be home right now

I hope she finds my letter

Gal POV

After a long day with Cullen today I finally arrived at my house. Today was Sophia graduation and I felt so bad for not coming. I was so busy today I didn't have the time. But I will make it up to her tomorrow once I see her.

It's so odd that she's ignoring me all of the sudden.

I miss her so much.

I walked to my front door and saw an envelope. I opened the envelope and noticed it was a letter

Hi Gal, by the time you're reading this I'm already on the plane on my way to California. I bet you're also wondering why I have been ignoring you. Well that's because I heard you and dad talking about me and that you moving to Canada with my dad and marry him. I guess your promise isn't a promise anymore. But that doesn't matter because I'm leaving. I'm sorry we never turned out what we wanted.

-Sophia

I immediately dropped to my knees and cried.

"You weren't supposed to hear that Soph. I was just saying that to him so he wouldn't hurt you..." I said to myself

Stupid girl why didn't you say anything to me or else this wouldn't happen

I told him I wanted to leave him so I can fulfill that promised. He threatened me that If I don't move to Canada with him he will hurt you because he knows how close we were.

I cried so hard. This is all my fault. I want to be with you, but for your safety I must leave you...

I love you Sophia.