Chapter 74: You're Mine

Jayden's POV

I leaned against the island in our closet, hungrily watching the beautiful woman who had started ruling all my fantasies and sweetest realities.

All I could feel was burning desire and fiery passion consuming me as my sexy wife danced naked in front of me.

I never could have imagined she could dance like that especially with no clothing on her body. It was just her in all her mighty glory and splendour, beauty flashing with every move she made, making me uncomfortably solid hard.

There was no music playing in the background. She had whispered that she just wanted me to hear and see her song as she danced so artistically, rocketing all my hormones to their maximum peak.

She turned around and faced the body length mirror that covered the entire wall giving me her back view. I watched her from the mirror. She had a mischievous grin spread on her lips, knowing she was dropping a bomb and fuelling my desire to take her and make love to her until we both orgasmed in our own world.

She showed me her most delicious body parts in her sexy dance, her booty clapping and her perfect breasts bouncing, teasing me with how erect, pink and taut her gorgeous nipples were.

Once she was done dancing, she walked backwards to me and collided our bodies. I pressed my twitching cock to her butt and cupped her sex, pressing her sweaty body further into mine. My free hand found its way onto her nipple and my lips attacked her neck with an onslaught of sensual kisses.

"I never thought I'd ever do that in my entire life, Jay, but I've started feeling like pleasing you every single minute we're together," Kyra panted, tilting her head so I could get more access to her neck. I nibbled on her soft spot, making her produce the most delicious sounds I had ever heard.

"Do you enjoy it? Does it make you feel good?" I asked her, my hand rubbing her sweet and magical core.

"A lot. I love the way I feel when I'm turning you on and the look in your eyes when you look at me, baby."

"I love it a lot too," I replied honestly, grinding into her back. Kyra groaned, pushing her back into my chest. Her skin was smooth and her scent drove me wild.

"Look in the mirror, baby. Look at us," she urged me as I squeezed her breast and slipped two fingers between her labia, trailing them up and down her wetness.

I lifted my head from the smooth curve of her neck and looked in the mirror. It was a beautiful reflection of the two of us, close and intimate.

Her lips were swollen and her body was drop dead gorgeous especially with mine molded into hers. Perfect. Simply perfect.

"We look so beautiful and perfect together, Jayden. This is how it should always be. Always."

"Yes, my love. We look gorgeous and that's how it'll always be. I want you to look at your face when I make love to you and see what I enjoy every single time I'm inside you."

"I put my all into entertaining you and making this relationship lively. Are you satisfied?"

"Yes," I affirmed, slowing down the motion of my fingers between her nether lips.

"So don't ever leave me. Not today, not tomorrow and not ever as long as I'm alive. It's only my body that you'll touch like this and only me that you'll make love to for the rest of your life."

"I promise, Kyra."

"I'm loyal. I've always been and I always will. I promise."

I would never dare question Kyra's faithfulness and loyalty to me. She was flawless in that field. I trusted her blindly.