Missing

Third Person's  Pov

The day started out normal for the DeLuca family as they watched people shake in fear during the event. It was a rare sight to see all the DeLuca relatives at Rivera Private School .It was more of a surprise when they saw the family openly showing their affection to a little girl who looked to be barely over the age of five.

Alessa's pov

I am so happy my whole family is hewe to see me but jake is being a meanie he keeps on telling me to follow him outside but l wanna go to daddy."Alessa come with me or l wont be your friend"he shouted at me .I started crying cause he was still being super mean so l started walking to the door wanting to go to daddy when he pushed me and a man came and grabbed me .I was about to scream but then l felt something in  my neck and started feeling sleepy as l saw black dots cloud my vison.

Alessandro's pov

It has been twenty minutes since l have seen Alessa their teacher had taken them to some room saying they had  to practise one last time before they can perform.I have a feeling something is wrong or maybe its just me being worried for nothing but one thing l have learnt is to always trust your gut .So l stood up and started walking to Alessa's teacher who was incharge of watching over the children untill their perfomance.She was already panicking but when l approached her she started shaking in fear.

I did not have time to waste so I asked her"Where is my sister".She opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it as she started sweating .When it comes to my baby sister l have no patience so this time l grabbed her throat asked her again in a much colder and venomous voice "I said where the hell is my sister start talking before l slit your throat"

I let go of her throat as she started turning blue and dropped her to the floor as she was gasping for as much air as possible.I looked at her expectantly but her answer is what made me see red."I dont know I left her in the practising room with Jake and went to get the other students but when we returned they were not there ".I immediately took my phone out  and called the guards to secure the whole school so nobody gets in or out and to take this stupid teacher to our main warehouse.

After giving the guards those instructions I quickly made my way to my family to tell them the news that is going to make them turn this earth into hell.When I made it to them I quickly shouted out"She is missing".The whole place turned was so quiet you could hear a pin drop it did not take a dead man to know what l was talking about.My whole family quickly jumped from their seats as orders sprang left and right to look at the CCTV footage as my we watched the hall footage since there was no cameras in the rooms.

We watched as their teacher left them in the room a few minutes later a a man wearing black clothes and a cap entered the room only to come out a few minutes later carring a black duffel bag and that Jake boy following behind him it did not take a fool to figure out that Alessa was in that bag.After watching the footage you could see the anger ,guilt and regret in everyone eyes.Angry that they let this happen,Guilt knowing that they could not protect her and Regret for not being careful enough.

We watched as  our grandma and our aunts broke down crying we could not do much as we were also on the verge of crying as tears welled in our eyes.We failed as big brothers who were supposed to protect her from this cruel world and keep the boys away.

They all stood there thinking about how they failed as a father, brothers,cousins,aunts,uncles,a grandmother and a grandfather.Their only hope was to be Reunited Once Again

Thank you for being patient and supporting this book .