Minamoto Clan Arc -Part I-

"Eh? Y/N went to her family? But didn't she say that her grandfather threw her away?" Itadori asked while leaning towards the tree. Apparently, the three were about to start their daily training. 

"It's more like her grandfather threw her dad, but never intended on throwing her mother nor her. It's just it's mainly her mother decision to follow her father," Fushiguro explained. "More importantly, if he really threw her, there's no way he requested her presence." Still, he was worried. Though even if her grandfather didn't have any bad blood with her, but her relatives might think the other way.

"But she'll call us if something happens, right?" Nobara hummed and Fushiguro nodded.

"So? What she got called for?" actually, none of them exactly knew what the reason why she was summoned. Gojo too, only said that her grandfather requested for her which she immediately took the earliest train to her hometown. It was Nagoya, her family has their own land and build their houses near each other. The area they chose to build their house also the one most expensive looking. No wonder, people with branded clothes often seen come and go.

"It's been a while," she muttered after leaving the station. Though she has a faint memory of staying here, but most of the memory she could remember were not nice. However, she clearly knew something was wrong with the city. It would be better though, if someone from the family picked her up, but what did she expect? After all the bad blood between her father and her relatives, no one will acknowledge her anymore.

After taking a public transportation to her family land, she immediately walked towards the grand gate that welcomed everyone who tried to enter. She hummed in amusement once she saw how the gate has been renovated. Plants were planted everywhere making it more beautiful. She stopped in her tracks once her eyes capture a certain figure appeared around the front gate with a broom. Probably cleaning the front gate since it was autumn?

"Ugh?!" the first thing he said after he noticed her arrival. She lifted one of her eyebrows at his remarks. "What are you doing here?! Didn't you know that your family is banned from here?" That was strange. Was her grandfather request was not told to other relatives? More importantly, who was he? Judging by his appearance, he was the same age as her. Hostile looking features displayed on his face with his short black hair.

"Who are you?" her answered to his previous harsh remark. The boy growled, didn't know if that was because her presence was not needed or because she didn't know who he was. But even if she was told to rake every memory she had with the family, he didn't pop up which led her to the question.

"Are you seriously dumb or just playing ignorant?" he roared. "I'm Chihiro! Genji Chihiro! Hurry up and remember me!" Still, nothing came to her mind even after he said his name. The door slowly opened and appeared a more modest adult female wearing a silky yukata. She was surprised by her presence once her eyes met with hers.

"Oh my! You've come?" her voice wasn't that hostile compared to the boy.

"Mother!" the boy called, surprised that the older woman wasn't annoyed with her presence on their family land.

"Father has waited for your presence at the main house. Please make yourself at home," she smiled sweetly at her. Oh, she remembered. She was her mother adoptive sister which was the reason she didn't seem hostile towards her. She was thankful for her mother after she was adopted and devoted her whole life to be with her. She nodded and went inside, ignoring the boy when the older female opened the gate for her.

"Y/N, where did you go to school in Tokyo?," the older female tried to strike up a conversation. She didn't reply immediately and remembered what Yaga and Gojo asked her before leaving the school ground.