8.

Third Person POV

Both were back to their busy schedule. They forgot the incident happened. There was no more awkwardness...it was all related to work.

As time was passing by, Gulf was becoming more efficient in work. He was being appreciated by everyone... 

but you know, 

when everyone starts praising you, there will be someone who will start hating you....The sense of competition is created in negative way.....

That day in evening he was in his room with Ohm. Both were busy in their work when Gulf phone rang. It was from his mother.

"Hi Mom"

"Hello son. how are you? how is work going?"

"Good mom. how are you mom?"

"not good"

"why what happened? you okay? you want me to come?"

"no no...Im just missing you"

"Aww....mooom...Gulf misses you too"

"When will I get to see my son? It has been more than 3weeks we have met"

"Two days later is weekend...I will come to visit. okay?"

"Really?"

"Yes mom....Now let me work, I have important presentation tomorrow"

"Okay son. All the best"

"Thankyou mom. bye"

Gulf disconnected the call.

"Mom?" Ohm asked

"Yeah. she was missing me" 

"oh..so sweet. anyways done with your work?"

"Yeah. Its just Im having some issue in saving the documents"

"Oh I can help in doing that. Give me Password"

Ohm opened Gulf's data account in his laptop and saved the file.

"Thanks Man! I was scared. This is my first time."

"That okay. If you need any other help let me know." Ohm gave him smile.

Next day,

Gulf was nervous. He was going to give presentation first time in this company. Though he had given many in college but still, this presentation had a different impact.

"Ready Mr. Kanawut?"

"Yes Ms. Maria, just bit nervous"

"Thats okay...Give your best. Im sure everyone will like your presentation. You've checked all the data properly?"

"Yes. I did."

"Good, we will be starting at 10A.m. All heads, directors and our CEO will be there"

"Okay"

It was 10A.M when, everyone started entering the conference room.

Mew came too. He saw Gulf and could feel his nervousness. He went near him

"Su Su na! I know you will give your best" Gave him encouraging words. That was enough for Gulf to be bit relax.

"Thankyou Sir" Mew gave him smile and sat on allocated seat.

Gulf stood facing everyone. He could see almost all known faces. There were even some experienced elders, he guessed that they were part of directors panel. Mew sat in centre.