45

"are you crazy,I'm coming right there immediately"hoseok yelled and disconnected the call.

he took his jacket from the couch and look at his hyungs who stare at him with wide eyes."go to jimin's house without me i'm picking kook up"he said annoyed and went away slamming the door shut.

"What's was that"jin asked in surprise while yoongi scoffed and give him a shrugged.

"i know park jimin will be the end of them and i'm proud as fuck"he mentioned with a smirk and sipped his coffee in amusement making jin rolled his eyes at him.

Namjoon sighed deeply and glance at them."we really need to get going before those two really lost their minds"

"well that's jimin effect"yoongi says with a smug expression while jin and namjoon at him glare at him.

"we should go home and pack our luggages,we will meet at taehyung apartment"namjoon added seeing the two nodded in agreement.

                    +++++++++

Jimin frown looking at the elders males with each person holding their luggages.

he eyeing the bags  suspiciously and glance at taehyung who look away and awkwardly fidget with his fingers making him lifted a brow at the older deameaning action.

"what are you all doing here"jimin said and crossed his arms with a raise brow.

"we are staying with you till you popped that baby out"yoongi snickered making jimin scoffed and glare at him.

"Well i hope you'll enjoy your stay with us"jimin mentioned with a smirk making them swallowed a thick of saliva down their throat,staring intently at him,that cunning smile not fading his lips.

"You are really welcome to our humble home"taehyung said with an awkward laugh trying to cool off the intense atmosphere.

The door open revealing Jungkook and hoseok following behind,he slowly entered the room catching all their attention as they stare at them,

Jungkook eyes slowly darted to jimin who stare at him intently making him squirm in his place.

"baby I'm sorry,I couldn't get it for you please don't be angry"he said in pleading tone.

"but i swear i will do anything you  said or you want just name it"he added quickly and glance at taehyung who joined him in nodding to the younger.

Jimin stays silent for a moment and Jungkook's heart tugs in uneasiness as he look up to see a deep frown on jimin's lips making him gulped down a thick of saliva down his throat.he just pray he won't regret listening to hoseok to come back home.

for a moment Jungkook and taehyung began to panic when tears glistened jimin's eyes.

"are you alright please don't cry" taehyung beg and wrapped his arms around the younger waist bringing him in a hug.

He slowly glance at jungkook and smiled widely making the taller breath out in relief.

"I want a cuddle"jimin pout,he opened his arms wide and Jungkook waste no time in joining his two husbands and bring them to their room leaving their hyungs who awkwardly stand there watching them in a complete silent.

"wow that was disgusting"yoongi snorted and rolled his eyes.

"are you sure that's really Jungkook and taehyung"namjoon asked in disbelief.

"we are not meeting with the same fate,are we"jin said worriedly."Oh my god,I'm becoming a slave"he cried out dramatically.

"For some reason I'm not looking forward to this five months journey" hoseok muttered under his breath and let out a sigh.

"I think we should pray to God to save us from this devil in human form park jimin"

                    +++++++++

Yoongi huffed for the nth time as he glance at the smaller male sitting beside him,he fight the urge to rolled his eyes as he watched the younger almost finished the 6th ice cream he brought for him with his own money.

They were currently at a store to buy some groceries they needs since they will be living at the younger's apartment and jimin decided to tag along,

tae and Jungkook disagree at first but due to the tantrum the younger was throwing and with that his unresisted puppies eyes they accepted and also decided to go with them to keep an eyes on the smaller male.

they were all in the store right now since taehyung and Jungkook also want to buy some stuffs for the younger making yoongi volunteered to stay and keep his eyes on jimin outside and of course which he definitely regret.

"I swear if you finish that,I'm not buying another for you"he said annoyed and rolled his eyes at the male who pucker his lips out at him.

"What but this is not enough,I want more"jimin pout his voice cracked while yoongi sighed tiredly as he watch tears felling from the younger eyes.

"Okay you can spend all my money so please jiminah don't cry"he whispered softly and the younger quickly wipe his tears away and grinned showing all his white teeth.

"then i want another six ice cream"he giggled happily while yoongi give him a fake smile while screaming inside. 

"Then sit here and I will quickly go and get it for you"he demanded receiving a nod from the younger, yoongi ruffled his black locks before going into the store.

jimin close his eyes savoury the sweetness of the ice cream and ignored the footsteps approaching him.

a man in black long coat with a black hat which covered his hair and half of his face smirking broadly as he spot the male from afar.

"Hello park jimin"the voice said making jimin snapped his eyes open and look back meeting with the familiar male smirking down at him.

"Long time no see,i really thought you have disappear completely from the world"he admitted with a grinned.

Jimin slowly took a step back from him as he walked closer to him fear evident in his eyes as he quickly turned to run but let out a screamed when he felt the sharp objects pinned through his neck making him collapsed immediately to the man's arm.

"Time for my little revenge"the man said with an evil grin before hulling the younger body into the car and drove off.