NSFW Alphabet: Young Daniel LaRusso

Here's young Daniel my loves!

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) Daniel is amazing at aftercare, his super caring tendencies make him super lovely after sex

A= Aftercare (What he's like after sex) Daniel is amazing at aftercare, his super caring tendencies make him super lovely after sex. After finishing up he always cleans you up and runs and warm bubble bath for the both of you, he'll pick you up bridal style and set in the tub with you.

B= Body Part (His favorite body part of yours) He loves your thighs, he absolutely loves grabbing onto them while doing you, he also loves placing hickeys where nobody else can see, only him; and he loves cumming on your thighs.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum basically) He has a fetish for your thighs so he loves cumming and smearing it on your thighs, but he also loves pulling out and cumming on your pussy, the sight makes him melt.

D= Dirty Secret (Daniel's dirty secret) One time Daniel was practicing with Mr. Miyagi along with you, seeing as Daniel wanted you to learn self defense. Anyways you were wearing closed tight shorts and a tank top which ended up making him all hot and bothered so he went behind Mr. Miyagi's house where trees could cover him and he ended up jerking off to you while you were practicing. Yeah he's super embarrassed about it so he didn't say anything.

E= Experience (How experienced is Daniel) I wouldn't say he's completely experienced per say, he was with Ali but they never did anything sexual. He mostly knows what he learned from porn magazines and his wild imagination. He's still doesn't know a lot of things but he knows how to make you a whore for him so it works both ways.

F= Favorite Position (His favorite position) Oh yeah definitely missionary, because he loves your thighs so much he loves to grab on them when he rails you into the next day. He also loves to manipulate his thrusts by rubbing your clit and bringing you on the brink of an orgasm just to stop in the middle of it. Yeah he's like that.

G= Goofy (Is he goofy during sex) Yeah he doesn't mind it, he actually likes having humor during sex, it can sometimes rise tension and awkwardness if there is any. He will make a couple comments here and there that will make you both laugh, but nothing to harsh to either of you.

H= Hair (Does the carpet match the drapes) Kind of, he keeps himself well cleaned and trimmed. He keeps up with himself, but doesn't go to overboard.

I= Intimacy (How romantic is Daniel during the moment) Daniel can be pretty romantic in the moment, especially for anniversary's and certain celebrations. He doesn't go to overboard not wanting to seem obnoxious or anything but he makes you feel special.

J= Jack Off (Masturbation) Yes he does, a lot actually. He has a high sex rate sometimes, so he'll get horny randomly when letting himself think to much about you. You've literally caught him master-bating about 7 times in total, it's never weird because it makes you horny but sometimes you'll walk in on him in the bathroom of Mr, Miyagi's karate set up and catch him in the act.

K= Kink (How kinky is Daniel) I would say he's an average 5 out of 10, he's not overly kinky but he does like to try new things so he definitely has a kink for trying almost everything their is in the books.

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do) I definitely think Daniel would be a shower boy, he definitely loves fucking you in the shower. The steaming hot water adds to the sexual tension and amount of orgasms you would have. Oh he loves watching you suck him off while in the shower, the way the water runs down your face while you gag on him is immaculate.

M= Motivation (What gets Daniel going) When you get on your knees, literally for the most innocent thing. He always picture you on your knees in-front of him, but he also loves when you run a finger across his chest or watch him practice karate because then he's just showing off.

N= No (A turn off, something Daniel would never do) He would never bring anything into sex that would harm either of you, that's a no for him.

O= Oral (His preference in giving and receiving) He loves receiving but there's also something that he just loves about going down on you. He just gets super addicted to the way you taste and moan for him, if it's been like a couple weeks where he wasn't able to see you the first sexual thing he would do is eat you out, he's so eager with tasting you that he can literally make you cum on his tongue in just 2 minutes.

P= Pace (Is he fast and rough, slow and sensual; etc) Daniel is very loving with his thrusts, though they may be harsh and rough he always finds a way to make them full of love and comfort. It's a Daniel LaRusso thing.

Q= Quickie (Daniel's opinion in quickies/fast and rushed sex) He likes quickies but he would rather just take his time on ducking you down, mainly so he can cuddle afterwards but he goes both ways.

R= Risk (Does he like to take risks) Uhm yes. He's literally jerked off to a picture of you IN Mr. Miyagis bathroom connected to his dojo so HECK YEAH!

S= Stamina (How long can he go for, and how long does he last) About two rounds which could last about 2 or 3 hours with foreplay and teasing added, without foreplay he could do 3 rounds and they'll only last for like 2 hours.

T= Toy (Does he like to use toys) Sure he likes to take risks and try new things, he really loves the vibrator. Reason being because you used it on him and he came in under 3 minutes.

U= Unfair (How much does he like to tease, does he tease) He gets his fair share of teasing in before giving you the real thing, he always has to make you beg at least once or twice before giving you what you want.

V= Volume (How loud is Daniel during the moment) He is kind of loud, but surprisingly he can control his sounds very well. When you ride or suck him off he literally cannot stop whimpering and whining.

W= Wild Card (Random head-con for Daniel) Daniels always wanted to try cosplay, but like very specific cosplay. Mainly him being your sensei and you being a bratty student. He has such a sexual attraction to you like that, or like consensual masturbation which you both touch yourselves in font of each other, or teacher and nerdy student roll.

X= X- Ray (Lets see what's going on in them pants shall we) 7 inches for sure. He's a confident boy.

Y= Yearning (How high is Daniel's sex drive) His sex drive is pretty high, he will literally get horny in the middle of know where just by some of your snarky comments or just from thinking about you in all sorts of ways.

Z= Zzzzz (How fast does Daniel fall asleep afterwards) Not to fast, he actually will wait up until you both feel tired enough to cuddle each other to sleep, so you're both pretty mutual in that area.