0130| Sour

Did it take me a while to get everyone to listen to the album, maybe.

I mean it's only because the last time we listen to Olivia Rodrigo a tall, dumb, blonde attempted to commit die on a certain man, so listening to an album where she is crushed emotionally even more, would make that a successful attempt.

Anyway stan Thor, the god of lesbians and trying to kill people heart break songs are about.

Let's just say I bought some tissues, because this was something. I mean I've never seen them all shed tears like this.

"We shall begin with, 'good 4 you', please note the fact that we will not be committing death today-" I said, hitting play on our tunes.

They were very into this, especially Steve. Bitch knew how to give a death glare, at the newly engaged couple.

To be honest I just feel bad for my mom. If your that obsessed with Bucky, don't lead her on. What ever they had better have been left in the 40's because I will not give up my position as best bitch.

The next song was 'Brutal' and Peter was into it a lot. I guess he related to to it because I mean, he would just run out of different class because a bicycle was being stolen. Not much of a teenage dream.

Now tell me why I was staring at Rogers when '1 step forward, 3 steps back' was playing. I guess we had that sort of relationship. Let's hope them secret meetings he seems to be having with Tony don't put us three steps back again.

I wasn't allowed to play 'Drives License' at risk of the HIMBO attacking Joshuas again. I mean that was fair, it was a trigger for violence as I've learned from experience.

As pet usual, Wanda and I cried our way through 'hope ur ok'. It's just so sad, okay it's just beautiful. It hits close to home and I don't care what any of y'all say.

'Favorite Crime' had everyone staring at each other and I was confused. Like Loki, babes, why the fawk were you looking at Bruce and what aren't you telling me?

Steve needs to keep his eyeballs to himself, like when I played 'deja vu', mans stared.  I need to know what the fuck happened there.

Then Nat stared at Steve when 'enough for you' was being played. There was a whole bunch of non verbal drama going on and when someone says something, everything will just burn to the ground.

When 'jealousy, jealousy' was begging played, I think everyone was singing to someone. Like Pepper, Tony's assistant, was on a date with someone that wasn't him, I pictured that that was what he was thinking about when the song came on.

Finally, I think Steve had learned to accept the relationship between Bucky and Sam by playing 'happier'. He turned to Nat and kissed her by the time it was over. It was like acceptance, he fucking needed it.

Now I know what your all thinking, did Thor attempt to kill the man who broke this poor girls heart? Yes. It took like four of us to restrain him, I had to partially freeze his body, only leaving his head to stick out. Then he broke out so I had to do it all again.

Always have someone like Thor in your corner. Unless he's frozen, because then he will only talk about PopTarts. I now have so much useless information on strawberry PopTarts.