Time Of The Month

so this is new. idk I think I was on drugs when I thought of this

***

"Y/N!" Shawn bangs on your bedroom door repeatedly. He arrived a little less than five minutes ago and you just wanted him to go away.

"Baby girl, please come to the door."

You stay quiet and non-responsive, keeping your head buried into the duvet.

He knocked on the door for a while longer before pausing and saying, "Don't make me break this door down."

"Ha, you couldn't break that door down if you tried."

He gasps. "It lives."

"Shawn," You plead, "I don't want to hang out today, okay? I'm tired." You couldn't see him, but you could feel him pouting.

"Hey," He says quietly, "Please don't shut me out again."

You furrow your eyebrows, confused. "What do you-"

"Please don't slam the door, you don't have to keep your distance anymore! 'Cause for the first time in forev-"

Finally you give in and open the door, smiling. Anything to stop the annoying sound of Frozen.

He grins. "So, you wanna tell me the real reason you're avoiding hanging out with me today?"

He sticks out his bottom lip and gives you puppy eyes.

You consider telling him, but can't bring yourself to say anything. "I think.. I'm coming down with something."

He sighs, not believing a word.

"Y/N."

"Okay! Okay look, I'm.. I'm on my period," You say awkwardly, staring at your feet.

He stiffens, looking weird and uncomfortable. "Oh," He quietly says.

"Well, do you.. need anything?"

You shrug. "Cuddles would be amazing."

He smiles and jumps on your bed, waiting patiently for you to follow. "Anything for you."

You climb over him and tangle your feet in his, and he pulls you tightly to his chest and kisses your cheek, singing you to sleep.

***

the Never Be Alone video gives me chest pains wbu