Games

I found myself wrapped in Natasha's arms as we cuddled in bed. I couldn't sleep, so I stole a glance up at her profile. There was something beautiful about the way her lips were slightly parted.

"Go to sleep agent" her voice made me jump, how did she know I was looking at her- she looked asleep! I rolled my eyes and continued to stare at her, my eyes journeying over her nose, then I found myself looking into her eyes.
"Finished staring?" Her eyes were soft as she looked into mine.
"I like the view" I smirked, letting my lips brush her cheek.

She smiled again before she kissed me gently on the lips. Her tongue ran over my lower lip making me shiver. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I pressed my lips against hers a little harder. She broke away to kiss the tip of my nose as he hand played with my hair. I felt happy in her arms, safer than I had felt in years. She spun me round until she was on top of me straddling me. Her mouth hovered above mine, I tried my hardest to break the distance between us. I wanted to kiss her again more than I wanted to breathe.

"Let's play a game" she murmured as her lips brushed mine between words. I nodded quietly making the most of the opportunity to meet her lips.
"We take turns asking questions, if you don't want to answer you take off a layer of clothing" she smirked and looked me up and down...I had the grand total of an oversized tshirt on and she still looked pretty dressed.
"Fine. What did you mean earlier when you said they were all dates" I stared into her eyes, I swear they briefly faltered before she sat up and slowly began to drag her shirt from her body. I swallowed hard. I wanted to reach up and stroke the lace on her bra where it met her soft skin.

"What is your favourite animal?" I frowned at her question, pretty easy....maybe she wanted me to keep my clothes on.
"A chicken...what's the purpose of this mission?" She rolled her eyes at me and hopped off before removing the shorts she'd been wearing. I'm pretty sure I nearly hyperventilated when she crawled back up the bed to straddle me again in just her underwear. How could I concentrate when she was was basically naked and looking like a goddess. I let my hands drift up her thighs until they sat at her hips, I felt a ridge in her skin and noticed a faint scar that took up most of her left him.

"What's your favourite colour?"
"Red..." I said quietly as my eyes were drawn back to the red lace that covered her breasts. "Why do you keep asking easy questions?"
She smirked at this and lent down to kiss my neck, her tongue ran along the sensitive skin making every part of me stand on end. It was like I'd fallen into a frozen pond I couldn't control the shiver that ran through me as her lips found my ear.
"Evening the playing field....from what I can see and feel" her hands roamed inside my shirt, "you only have one question to refuse"
I had to bite down on my tongue to stop the quiet moan leaving my mouth.

"What's your lucky number?"
"22" it was getting harder to concentrate as her mouth continued to cover my neck with gentle bites.
"Erm..." shit I couldn't think of a question "why... I mean how...what's this scar?" I pulled my brain back to focus as my thumb brushed the scar on her hip again as I pulled her down onto me. She paused kissing my neck for a second to sit up and look at me properly, for a second I thought she was about to remove her bra. I was torn- I did want to know but I also really wanted her to be naked in front of me. I bit my bottom lip as she reached up behind her and then she paused.
"Motorbike crash" she smirked...such a tease I really had thought she was going to take her bra off. I couldn't stop the groan that escaped my mouth.

"Why are you scared of fire?" She looked at me intensely...I should have known this was coming, probably the whole reason she wanted to play this game. I screwed my eyes shut tight and tried to decide what I wanted to say. I could feel her weight shifting forward and her hair brushing against my cheek as her mouth found my ear.
"You can always take your shirt off...you don't have to answer" her tone was light, as always she was giving me options.
"You just want me naked" I laughed lightly as my eyes reopened. And there she was inches from my face looking concerned.
"I was in a fire when I was young..." I faltered, I couldn't do this, I reached down for my tshirt to remove it when she stopped me.
"You answered enough to keep your clothes on" she joked but I could see the concern etched in her eyes.

"Yeah but maybe I just want to be naked and under you already." I shocked myself with the boldness off my words.
"Is that so?" She titled her head to one side as she studied me, I felt like a work of art the way her eyes took all of me in. Devoured me. Looking into her green eyes was like looking into the flames, they drew me in and screamed of danger but I gave myself up to it as her mouth collided with mine.
"I want you Nat" I moaned between deep kisses, pulling her hips into me harder and harder.