Chapter 24

Yantu carried a gray wolf weighing a hundred catties on his shoulders without any effort. On the contrary, the anger in his heart had dissipated, and his heart was full of joy now.

The hand of the little female is softer than expected, and the joints are distinct, but it is still not fat enough.

He lowered his head slightly and glanced at Xiao Chen lightly, his little female was too thin.

He needs to kill more prey to fatten up the little females.

Thinking of this, Yan Tu's heart jumped, squeezed the back of Xiao Chen's hand, and the corner of his mouth hooked.

Xiao Chen is a little worried, but he doesn't pay much attention...

Another group of orcs finally recovered after Xiao Chen disappeared.

"Kangsa, did we leave like this?"

In the face of Yantu's sudden momentum, these orcs were more surprised, knowing that Yantu was also powerful before, but did not have such a momentum to crush people.

So when Yantu confronted Kangsa, they actually hid from the side without saying a word.

"Yeah, Kangsa! It doesn't seem good for Yantu to do this?"

"Huh!" Kang Sa's mouth drooped, his face was a little blue, and there was a palm print on his neck, which looked a little scary, "Why not? Baiyan has Yantu to take care of it, how can it be bad? You want to take care of it?"

The words startled the orc who started talking, he closed his mouth and stepped aside.

On the other hand, Kangsa was angry, but did not resent Yantu. The orcs would have disputes, but they would not kill him. Yantu looked like he was going to kill him, but in fact it was just for him to eat. It's a loss.

It's just that there is no resentment, but it is annoying Yantu, what does it mean to be his female?

The female is obviously not adult, thin and weak, but she is beautiful. How good is it to be a companion to her beast?

His beast is also one of the best warriors in the tribe, he is bigger than Yantu, and calm, he is a good orc who loves females.

What is Yantu? Lengbraki's, and the curse of killing the female, is not worthy of that little female.

"Kangsa! There should be nothing wrong with Baiyan. You see Yantu has suffered such a serious injury, and Wuwu has not saved it. Yantu must have a secret that can save Baiyan." The brown hair color of this speech. = Orc, the relationship with Baiyan is pretty good, and I worry too much about Baiyan.

Kangsa touched his neck, his eyes rolled, thinking that Yantu seemed to be stronger than before, and he was not injured when he fought with the giant foot beast, his eyes lit up suddenly.

"Yantu must have a secret. We must tell Wu of this secret and let Wu judge it."

Every witch is the spiritual leader of the tribe, and the witches of the Rock Wolf tribe are especially powerful, but this witch has no arrogance and is very gentle to people, even if it is accidentally offended, he will laugh away.

So Wu is still very convinced to everyone.

Especially Kang Sa, can be said to be very respectful of witches. If there is anything good, the first person will think of witches, even his own beasts and females are behind.

Thinking that Yantu's secret might be helpful to Wu's abilities, Kangsa eagerly wanted to go back.

But Kangza was anxious to go back, except for Roer's unclear look, the others didn't want to go back so soon.