Chapter 29

Kangsa and the other seven returned to the tribe in embarrassment with their wounds.

When the tribe's guardian orcs saw the appearance of the seven, they were shocked, and quickly walked up to Kangsa, "Kangsa, what happened to you."

The guarding orcs were a little worried and vigilant. A while ago, a giant beast appeared in the hunting forest. It raided many orcs in the surrounding tribes, and all the tribes in the forest began to guard against it.

Kang Sa looked a little impatient. Although his injury was not serious or critical, if he was not treated in time, he might end up with a disability.

Moreover, he walked all the way with his injuries, not only to be careful of the nearby beasts, but also to protect the six severely wounded orcs behind him. With a high concentration of Kangsa's spirit, he could no longer hold on, so there was no extra thought to deal with guarding. Orcs?

"I met a giant foot. Where's the witch?"

"Ah, you actually encountered a giant foot beast?" The patrol orc was a little frightened, but saw that Bai Yan was not there, and was even more disturbed, "Ah? What about Bai Yan? Has Bai Yan been eaten by the giant foot beast?"

The six people behind Kangsa lowered their heads and remained silent, and they didn't know how to answer. Is it dying? Or was it robbed by Yantu?

Kang Sa's face was a little angry, and he resisted the uncomfortableness that he encountered this day, "Leave them alone, Witch? Didn't you see that we need to be hurt?"

The patrol orc took a step back when he was shouted, "The patriarch and the witch took some people out. Because of the giant foot beast's raid, several tribes are ready to discuss it."

"What? Witches are not in the tribe?" Kangsa couldn't restrain his temper at once. Witches cannot leave the tribe at will. Witches in the tribe are not only for healing the wounded, but more importantly, there are witches in the tribe. The orcs will feel at ease and find their way home!

At this moment, not only Kangsa, but the six people behind him looked a little gloomy.

They don't have much remaining animal power, and they don't know if they can hold on to Wu's return.

"Where's Santa? Is Santa still there?" Kangsa rolled his eyes and stared at the guarding orc.

The patrol orcs have couples, so naturally they don't have much intentions for Santa, so they won't have any intent to please Kangsa, "Santa is in Wu's cave."

Santa is the female of Kangsa, the best-looking female in the tribe who is not married, and is also the successor of the witches. In the past few years, there have been two or three levels of witches.

Kangsa eagerly looked for Santa to see if Santa could do anything, and said to the guarding orc: "I'm going to Santa! The giant foot beast was killed by Yantu, Baiyan is there."

"What?" This patrol orc was a little unstable, he liked to be surprised, waited until Kangsa walked away, and then returned to his senses, muttering: "Isn't Yantu dead? How can I kill the giant foot beast? , The giant foot beasts that appeared in this forest recently..."

It's a pity that Kangza and the others didn't hear it, otherwise there was another panic.

As soon as Kang Sa walked into Wu's cave, he heard Santa’s exclamation, "Father, what happened to you?"

Looking at this proud female, Kangza’s anger dissipated a lot, but when he thought of the little female he had met by chance, his heart suddenly burst. Her own female is still not as good as that little female, but it is not as good as his. The beast is really a match.

He really couldn't bear such a good-looking female, and of course it was too wasteful to partner with other orcs.

It seemed that when the patriarch came back, she had to think of a way to keep the little female away from Yantu, and to persuade the female to couple with her beast.

Kang Sa thought turned around, then pressed it down, and said with a deep face toward Santa: "You have been studying witchcraft for a few years. Look at the injuries of a few of us. Can you heal it?"

There was some worry on Santa's face. After seeing the same, Kang Sa felt that Afather's condition was okay, and he sighed with relief before walking forward to take a closer look at the injuries.

"I..." Santa's expression was a little tangled, "I only learned a little bit with Wu, and only have ordinary injuries. You hurt so badly, I can't help it..."

Especially after seeing the other wounds from which a piece of meat was bitten off, Santa felt only a desire to vomit.

"I, can't do it well..." Santa shook his head desperately.

"When will Wu come back, will you tell me?" Kang Sa sank, still thinking Wu was reliable.

"I don't know, it should take seven days at the earliest."

So long? Kang Sa let out a sulky breath, glanced at the gray-colored people behind him, feeling a little unbearable. "No matter what, you have been studying for so long. Give them a stable injury."

Santa's face turned white, and when he saw the injury, he wanted to back up. Kangsa's eyes glared, and he nodded in horror, "When the witch left, I left a bit of hemostatic medicine. I don't know if it will work for you. Use it, you guys use it first."

Santa has been with the witch for so many years, and still has some understanding of the orc's physique. As long as there is remaining animal power, even if the wound does not heal, it will still bleed and will not lose too much blood and die.

Quickly took out a few stone cavities, handed them to a few people, then put aside their faces and never looked at those wounds again, which made the orcs who admired Santa feel a little disappointed.

Kangza disdainfully saw through the minds of these people. If these people were half as strong and mighty as Yantu, he would naturally be happy, but he was obviously as big as Yantu, but much weaker than Yantu. Santa will not be allowed to couple with these people.

At the moment, only the patriarch's big beast is worthy to go to Santa. Alas, it is a pity that Yantu has the curse of killing females.

And the Yan Tu who cursed the dead female was staring at Xiao Chen with big eyes.

"I...I'm not used to holding two big men together." Xiao Chen pursed his lips, trying to push against the man who hugged him, but found that he couldn't push the man down at all. The nose is full of the strong hormonal breath of the man. , Making him a little uneasy.

The man's eyes flashed, then he lowered his head and looked at Xiao Chen in confusion, "Chenchen...sleep, sleep..."

"No..." Xiao Chen frowned, "It's weird to sleep like this." To be honest, since he was a child, he has never slept in the same bed with anyone, especially if he is of the same **** and wants to hug him. The same **** who slept with him.

"Why? No, I don't understand...behave, sleep, sleep..." The man kept Xiao Chen tightly, and no matter how hard Xiao Chen struggled, he didn't let go. If Xiao Chen pushed him, he looked at him with confused and innocent eyes.

Xiao Chen sighed, pressing his palm against the man's thick and sturdy chest, and there was a tingling sensation. On his forehead was the warm breath of the man, and there was a faint fresh aura.

When will his wolf come back?

Thinking about it this way, thinking about whether he was too tired or his breath was familiar, Xiao Chen fell asleep unconsciously, and his body gradually relaxed.

Hearing the calm breathing, the man changed his ignorant expression, looked at Xiao Chen softly, his lips twitched, his head lowered and the kiss was deeply printed on Xiao Chen's forehead.

Ow, I don’t understand you saying it’s weird that two people sleep together.