♡40

Only fools fall for you~

1st November, 2021.

The weekend passed by and it's already Monday. Everyone entered the university with a not-so-happy-looking face.

Jisung on the other hand, didn't talk to anyone, not even his friends. They texted him but he didn't reply. They called him but he declined. They became worried after hearing what happened last Friday from Renjun. Jeno contacted Soojin to know how the boy was. Soojin replied him that she didn't really know. He was all time in his room and he only came out to eat and then, again went inside his room. The boy didn't even talk to Soojin or even made any eye contact with her. Soojin was surely angry with him but she couldn't see the boy like that and it really hurt her. She blamed herself for all these.

It was now lunch time. Everyone rushed to the cafeteria to fill their hungry tummies. Jisung entered the lunch room and stood in the line. After receiving his lunch tray, he was going towards his usual table when he made eye contact with Renjun. It was only for five seconds before the younger boy went away and sat at a different table with a sigh. Everyone was looking at him as they thought something must had happened for which the boy was not sitting with his friends.

"Jisung. You are sitting here alone?" Yoona approached him and took a seat in front of him with her lunch.

"Oh Yoona. Yeah just want some alone time."

"Ohh... Will you mind if I sit here?"

"No no."

She looked at his friends and saw them busy eating and talking with each other.

'I think something happened.' She internally smirked.

"Jisung, did anything happen?"

"No. Nothing happened", he said quietly.

Yoona shrugged. "If you say so." And then took a bite of her apple.

Jisung wasn't talking much, just saying yes or no or something short if the girl asked him any question.

Few minutes later, Jisung finally looked up and saw Yoona happily scrolling through her phone and eating her food.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes", Yoona replied without shifting her eyes from the phone.

"Do you like me? Answer honestly."

This adverted the older girl's attention. She saw a serious look on his face. "Umm yeah ofcourse I like you, Jisung."

"Really?"

"Hmm"

"What about love?"

Her lips parted an inch thinking what to reply and then she let out a small laugh. "Jisung, love is a big word. It's not easy to fall in love. It takes time."