Chapter 34

Luo Er's words sounded like a thunderstorm, blasting in everyone's ears, and even the anomaly that already knew that Luo Er's injury was heavier than Consa's, but his complexion was hundreds of times better than Consa's was temporarily not discovered.

"Nonsense!" Noire snorted **** saliva, "Rol, don't talk nonsense! My father is also a warrior of the tribe, and Santa was elected by the witch as the next witch. What do you want to do with such slander? ?"

No matter what little struggles the people in the tribe may have, what is carved into their bones is their loyalty to the tribe. Blackhorn's words undoubtedly make everyone feel that Rohr has the intention of betraying the tribe.

Rohr is afraid of Kangza, but it does not mean that he is afraid of Black Horn. This world is the weak and the strong, and the strong respects the strong. The power of Black Horn is not much higher than that of him.

Luo Er snorted and said without scruples: "I heard this with my own ears! Your father was optimistic about Yantu in every way, and Santa also loved Mu Yantu, but when those things happened in the tribe, it was spread out. After Yantu’s curse, your grandfather panicked and planned the jumping into the river with Santa. If you don’t believe it, dare you ask your grandfather!"

"It's impossible!" Although Noire looked fierce, his eyes were beginning to be confused.

Nakame, Tanni, Tiehe and others have never recovered from these words. Although Kangza’s temperament is not good these years, he is still strong and has made war merits for the tribe. Is the curse of Yantu false? Yes, it has something to do with Kanza?

Can't figure it out! But it might as well, let these people subconsciously move a little further away from Black Point.

Yantu embraced Xiao Chen in his arms and sighed in his heart, her little female is really thin to the bone. Why is this happening?

He obviously hunted so much meat for the little female, but he still didn't gain weight.

Lowering your head, rubbing against the female's earlobe, you can feel the breath and temperature of the female's body. What's so great about other things?

He was born with arrogance. Although there was no curse, his strangeness was only feared by all females, at least no female was willing to get close to him.

It wasn't until he was hunting for the first time that one person hunted half of the food for the whole team, which made some females think.

Of these females, Santa is naturally included.

Although he doesn't like Santa at all, but because of his relationship with Pointe Noire, he didn't want to make Abba blame himself for being disliked by females because of his red hair. It was all because he was thrown into his stomach, so he agreed. .

After responding, it was immediately reported that he would kill females, and after giving an example, not only did Santa throw the river, but also made those orcs who had no females hated him.

He thought he would be uncomfortable, but found that he was relieved instead.

Yantu leaned his head on Xiao Chen's thin shoulders and sighed slightly. Fortunately, Sang Ta had thrown into the river, otherwise he would never know why he was not uncomfortable for the rest of his life.

Of course he didn't care about Black Point's careful thoughts at all, and he was not even more interested in figuring out whether Conza had harmed him.

Now he just wants to feed his little female to be fat and fat, and eat it.

Feeling the fiery breath of the man, Xiao Chen felt his heart beat wildly, but he was a little sad. Although he did not understand the disputes of these people, he also felt that it must be related to the man and himself.