ℜ𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔏𝔬𝔴 𝔒𝔫 ℑ𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔰

𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗦
𖣔𖣘𖣔

''VINNY, HEADS UP!'' Milo yelled as he maneuvered to drive alongside him. ''We can't let them reach the top of the shaft!'' Milo, however, was quickly distracted from whatever sort of plan he had been beginning to hatch as bullets came pounding towards him from all sides, causing him to sway away from Vinny - hopefully he had got the message.

Cookie giggled eagerly, tapping on his pad as though he was playing the keyboard, his eyes closed and head bopping to a beat on he could hear as blue sparks were sent everywhere, taking out reinforcements with surprising ease. From behind him, Packard raised an eyebrow, lifting her camera up halfheartedly to take a picture.

Milo circled around the valcano, taking out as much as he could before he shook his head with a noise of desperation, he caught up to Vinny once more, swerving when the demolition expert took out a plane, driving straight through the smoke.

Kids flew beside him, pausing as she turned to him. "This isn't working." Glancing at her, Milo nodded, taking a second to swallow this doubts  before before off again.

''Vinny, new plan!'' He yelled, cupping the side of his mouth as he leant in towards the soot-covered and smiling way to widely to be normal, man. ''You, Kida and me, we're going to be decoys. Audrey, Sweet, fly up underneath that thing and cut (Name) loose.'' Milo had no idea what he was doing, but it sounded full-proof and no one objected.

''We're on it!'' Sweet yelled with a go-lucky thumbs up.

''Lieutenant!'' Rourke yelled, pointing out Vinny and Milo who were driving straight for them. Helga held up her gun, trying to lock onto their movements, but they dove to the side before any of her firings could land a hit on them.

Blue lightning flashed to her left, barely missing her by a few centimetres, she span towards it, targeting the shooter, but Vinny only smiled with a salute before circling around to find a different angle.

Underneath, Audrey was half on (Name)'s container, and half on a vehicle, leaning forwards at an odd position as she tried to saw through one of the many chains attached to it. Sadly, the odd angle gave her less friction and power, it was like trying to rub two fingers together and expect one to cut through the other.

''I thought you said this thing could cut through a femur in twenty-eight seconds!'' Audrey yelled angrily, turning around to glare at the doctor as her arms began to ache, but she didn't slow down, if anything her frustration made her arms work faster, but it made no difference. That was her friend in there, and she might as well have been trying to cut through with a rubber band.

''Less talk, more saw!'' Sweet yelled up at her, doing his best to hold the container steady.

Milo's nostrils flared as he dived in again, barely pulling away in time as Rourke was nearly sent flying. He and Helga were fighting them off best they could with what little they had. Consequently, when his small pistol ran out of bullets and he looked downwards to see what other options he had, and to pick which one would do the most damage, he spotted Audrey and Sweet.

''Looks like somebody's working overtime,'' he yelled over to Helga, who glanced down quickly before dodging another flash of blue. She pocketed her gun temporarily and moved to the exterior ring again, quickly untying a missile. It took out the vehicle Audrey had been stood on, instead she wrapped her legs around the chain and kept sawing.

Helga dropped more and Sweet sighed, moving to grab her by the back of the collar. ''Come on, girl, time's up!'' He yelled and though Audrey wanted to protest, wanted to kick and scream and yell that that was her friend in there, her best friend, she understood and begrudgingly sat behind him as they drove somewhere safer before they'd blow up.

From above, Milo watched them evade and circle around like the rest of them were, but none of them were getting anywhere. He paused from above, inspecting his surroundings as he rubbed his palms together, anxiously combing through his hair afterwards.

''Okay, Milo, any last words?'' He paused before grabbing the controls rather angrily. ''Yeah. I really wish I had a better idea than this!''

He zoomed forwards, diving off once he was close to the balloon, unfortunately because he was no longer aboard it, the shark had no control and crashed into a side balloon instead of the main one like Milo, who was desperately clutching a piece of rope, had. Rourke turned, seeing the balloon got down and then turned his gaze into the same direction, frowning deeply. ''We're losing altitude. Lighten the load.''

Helga through a rather heavy canister over the edge, watching it go. ''That's it, unless someone wants to jump.''

''Ladies first,'' Rourke said from behind her suddenly, grabbing onto her shoulders and pushing her forwards. Helga cried out as she fell, only just catching onto another bar, she swung backwards. Rourke stepped forwards to assess what he had done, when Helga's momentum changed direction and she swung up, kicking him directly in the face, sending him onto the flooring.

''You said were were in this together!'' She yelled as she stood above him, glaring down. She kicked his face two more times. ''You said you'd cut me a percentage!'' She span around to gain more momentum on the kick that would've hopefully knocked him out, but it only gave him time to recover in order to catch her boot before it hit him.

''Next time, get it in writing!'' He threw her overboard once more, this time getting to watch her fall. He cupped the side of his mouth as she flailed about, searching for something, anything, to grab a hold of. ''Nothing personal!''

Milo broke a rope, grunting in effort as he finally figured out which one was the right angle. With another slash to his right, he swung down, the commander turning around just in time to see him coming. The two crashed and Milo's grip on the rope loosened, sending them both over the edge. They landed on a lower platform, near the engine, meaning the fan that helped them stay afloat, was dangerously close. Milo gulped as he looked down at it before looking back up at the commander who was stalking towards him menacingly.

''Well, I have to hand it to you, kid. You're a bigger pain in the neck that I would've ever thought possible.'' 

Desperately, Milo staggered to his feet, throwing a weak punch. The commander caught it in disbelief before using it to punch him, sending another towards his stomach. He was launched into a metal fencing that was thin enough to come apart at the force, sending him dangling in the air, the metal clogging up the fan as Rourke bent down between two panels.

''I consider myself an even-tempered man. It takes a lot to get under my skin.'' He paused before leaning forwards excessively, causing Milo to flinch backwards. ''But congratulations, you just won the solid-gold kewpie doll.''

Milo managed to secure his toe on a very thing and fragile looking piece of metal. There was only so much further he could fall without having anything to save him, he stepped onto it carefully, releasing the fencing and glancing down at the container, sending a silent prayer.

Was this it?