𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

"Hmmm....."

  Our beloved dark haired boy lazily dropped himself onto the soft couch after handing in his files  about organising files and document to the Chairman who earned a soft grumble in return, Seojun took it as a 'Good Job' gesture.  

  "Hyunggg this is tiring!" The young man whined childishly, reminding Hyun-woo of something similar to a kid whining their feet are tired and wanting to be picked up.

   Few moment pass, Seojun gave his elder brother a glance, the other man only sat on his office chair with his legs crossed onto the other, his eyes seems dreamy, admiring his brother beauty. Ah.....He looked ethereal ...

 [Ethereal means Heavenly or spiritual]

   "Its part of you're job as an 'In' family Seojun"  He simply reminded, not caring about the younger's constant complain, staying focused at his endless paperwork and scheduled meetings for this evening.

  "Hah.....Must be tiring for you too huh..." the younger mumbled, loud enough for Hyun-woo to hear as it is very soundless in the chairman's office.

   Seojun picked himself up, gracefully walked towards Hyun-woo's desk and sat infront of him where a chair is provided. Seojun rested his chin on the palm of his hand while the other rested on the table infront of his chest.

    There is times where Seojun had observe the male carefully whilst taking sweet, sweet time in doing so. Starting from his appearance, personalty, habits, likes and dislikes, preferences and many more....

  Both brothers fell in silence, only the sound of keyboard clacking and scratches of pen on pape fills the air. Peaceful is what it could be described when someone witness the scene.  

   Seojun's head slight tilted to the side as his eyes bore into Hyun-woo. Taking his time to observe his elder brother features who Shared few similarities features as Seojun. 

  In Hyun-woo been  repeatedly described as extremely handsome by various individuals.

   In Hyun-woo has wide black eyes with thin double eyelids and thick eyebrows.

  His hair is black and slightly wavy, cut short. He has tan skin, a sharp nose ridge, and a strong jawline. He is extremely muscular; in particular, he has well-toned biceps and thighs.

   While Seojun also described as Handsome too. What makes the differences was Seojun had inverted body type thats ideal to korean body standards. Wide shoulder, thin waist, thick thighs, amazing bread( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

   No matter how many time Seojun had seen the male, he'll be always left  mesmerised by the elder's heavenly beauty. Perfect genes ikr?

  He never told the truth about admiring his brother, even so he knew Hyun-woo knows how much his younger brother looked up on him, even if they fought with high amount of numbers, regardless of that it'll soon disperse.

   "What hair style should I do hyung? I feel bored with mine" Seojun asked a non related question on business with light bored tone. His hyung took time to think about it before answering "how about those wavy hairs? those are getting trendy" 

   "It'll made me looked older" Seojun immediately denied nonchalantly, although Hyun-woo will have to go against that as it isn't completely true.

  Hyun-woo frowns at his statement, "if you dont like it then go find it yourself" Seojun playfully 'yah' giving Hyun-woo a sheepish smile.