Chapter 3: Just A Regular Day In The Office

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates once again. Anyways, you guys ready for the next chapter of "Toxic Love!"? With the time that I have on my hands right now I'll try to make this chapter a bit longer than usual so I hope you enjoy it and I'll talk to you all at the end!
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early afternoon, both (Y/N) and Snuffy didn't have to stream today, so instead, they decided to do some random stuff together. Apparently both of them have forgotten about the "incident" from last night.

As (Y/N) was getting up from the couch, Snuffy appeared behind him with his baggy clothes. And it was the perfect opportunity to say the thing he always wanted to say to her.

(Y/N): IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE SNUFFY! MILLIONS OF FAMILIES SUFFER FROM IT EVERY YEAR!

Snuffy: Suck my dick!

Time have passed and (Y/N) finished taking a shower after arguing with Snuffy, as he comes back. He sees the couch he slept on covered in Christmas Wrapping.

(Y/N): Snuffy, what is this?

Snuffy: Happy holidays, (Y/N)! But dont open to Christmas headass.

(Y/N): You're retarded as fuck, how long did this took you too do? 3 hours?

Snuffy: 5 minutes actually, plus with a bit of decoration, I am a double black belt in gift wrapping.

(Y/N): Are you messing with me right now? I'm gonna be able to take this apart in 5 minutes.

Snuffy: Its gonna take you a little bit longer than that...

(Y/N): Really? If I can cook spaghetti with the pure heat of my body within' 10 minutes, I'm pretty sure I can take this apart in 5-

As (Y/N) tries to sit down on the couch, the whole thing collapse, causing (Y/N) to fall on his ass then lays on the floor looking at Snuffy very annoyed.

Snuffy: Wow, look at that, you did took it apart in less than 5 minutes.

More time have passed by and now their eating pizza together at the kitchen table. And they started up a random conversation.

Snuffy: Its kinda blurry..

(Y/N): Get glasses then headass.

Snuffy: Nah, it's better now.

(Y/N): Makes sense..

Snuffy: Question! What kind of bear is best?

(Y/N): That's a ridiculous question, the hell?

Snuffy: Flase! Black bear..

(Y/N): That's debatable. Ever heard of two schools of thoughts-

Snuffy: Fact! Bears eat beats.

(Y/N): The fu-?

Snuffy: Bear, beats.. Battle Star Galactica!

(Y/N): Bears do not- what the fuck are you talking about!? What are you trying to get at!

Finally it was time to go to bed for the both of them. With both (Y/N) and Snuffy wondering about what happened today.
-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And if you have noticed by now, this whole episode/chapter is a reference to "The Office" but most of you probably knew that by now. Anyways, once again, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll talk to you all later!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

526 Words..