[Yoonkook] I Know Who You Pretend I Am pt2

(Requested by shimla1210 😛)

Jungkook walks down the street, exhausted. Having another fight with Yoongi because of him accidentally calling him his ex's name again and him having enough of it, really tired him out. He just wanna have Yoongi not call him 'that name', he wants to be called his own name, he wants to be called 'his baby'. Probably wouldn't happen as Yoongi wouldn't even move on. Because of over thinking, Jungkook bumps into someone. He looked at who it was and continued his walk. This angered the guy, who immediately grabbed him and pushed him on the wall, causing a groan out of him.

He looked at the guy with tired eyes, imagining it as Yoongi. This causes him to tear up, but the guy who held him didn't care and started to punch him. He just let it happen, not even fighting back. He took a harsh punch on the gut, causing his breath to get caught and he had to cough. The guy pushes him and another one shows up, both starts to kick him. It took an agonizing 15 minutes and Jungkook felt like dying. He passed out right there while the two had left him. People screamed and called an ambulance as they had seen Jungkook, not even witnessing the things that happened.

Yoongi groans, dialing Jungkook's phone again for the 15th time now. The younger had ran out after their fight and he's starting to get worried. As he's about to hang up, his phone rang. Looking at it, he sees Jungkook's name, so he immediately answered it. He expected to hear his baby's voice, but instead hears another voice.

"Hello? Min Yoongi, right?"

"Y-yes? Why do you have my boyfriend's phone?" Yoongi asks, worried.

"Mr Jeon Jungkook was rushed to the hospital, he was seen beaten up and is fighting for his life"

Yoongi dropped his phone, his eyes tearing up.

"Hello? Hello? Mr Min Yoongi? The hospital is XXX XXX"

Yoongi rushingly walked inside his boyfriend's room. He sees Jungkook, who avoided eye contact as he sees Yoongi walk in.
"Baby, baby... Oh, my goodness, love" Yoongi says, sitting down on the chair that he had pulled near Jungkook's bed.
"Now you care about me?" Jungkook asks, not even looking at Yoongi.
"I'm sorry, my love... I was so sad about the fact she has cheated on me... " Yoongi says, tearing up.
"I don't care, Yoongi. You would've at least considered how I felt" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"I know... Fuck, I'm such an idiot. I should've just focused on you, I shouldn't have thought about her anymore, you were there for me the whole time and I was just there, thinking about how much he had hurt me that I didn't know I am hurting you too... Petal, I'll do anything just so you can forgive me" Yoongi says, caressing Jungkook's bruised cheek.

Jungkook cried, staring at Yoongi.
"Hyung, you mean it, right?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi nods.
"I promise, my love... I'll do anything and I'll forget about her now, I make sure of that... And if I don't, you can hurt me all you want just how much I've hurt you" Yoongi says, sniffling. Jungkook wiped the older's tears, kissing his nose.
"I love you" Jungkook whispers, putting his forehead on the older's forehead, smiling.

"I love you too, okay? My Jungkook, my love"