𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀

❝ sing along with me! ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"What do I do now? She still won't stop crying." Lev said, turning to his senpais, giving them a pleading look. The child's face turned red from all the crying and was having trouble breathing as she continued to sob her heart out. She kept on whispering incoherent words like 'don't take my candy' which confused four of the boys.

They've tried many ways to cheer up the little girl, but none of them worked on her.

Kuroo lets out a sigh, stepping out as he approaches the two. "Alright, give me the child. Let the professionals do their job," he said making grabby hand motions with his hands.

Yaku raised an eyebrow at him, "What makes you think that you could resolve this issue?"

"It's because I'm an awesome person and children like me." The ravenette teen boastingly said, placing a hand on his chest. The three deadpanned at him as he stood as if he was a god.

"Yeah and I'm a chicken- just do whatever you need to do. I feel bad for the child." Yaku said, waving his hand at him. The ravenette lets out a hum, nodding at his demands. "Lev give me the child."

Lev sways slightly as he saunters his way towards his leader, "There, there, stop crying now please." he whispered to her, wiping her tears from her cheeks with his left hand. He gives her a small soft smile before handing her to his senpai.

"Chibi-chan, stop crying, or else you'll look like a grandma." Kuroo teasingly said, bouncing her abit in his arms. The child stopped crying, staring at him with a blank look.

"Oh look! She stopped crying." Kai smiled.

Once she realizes that it was the rooster man carrying her, her lips quiver and started to burst out another batch of tearsー this time she wail even louder. The bed-headed boy starts to panic as the girl continued to wail in his arms. Damn children are such a hassle to handle.